New Honda NSX Magazine

at least for me...

Legendary_J_s_01.jpg

Mike

Where did you get it mike? I was going to get in on ebay. Is it worth it?

Hi Brian,

I bought it at the Kinokuniya Bookstore in Japan Town. I definitely think its worth it. How much are they asking on eBay?

Mike

Mike, I know you got a copy for me, right BFF?:biggrin:

J

pleeease!

Can anyone get a fresh/clean copy of this from a Japanese book-vendor/newstand? I'd gladly compensate for time/trouble... :redface:

Reference:

Legendary J's 01: Honda NSX

Yen Price: (Merchandise Only) 1,714 ; $17.54 USD ; €13.37 Euros

Stock Status: Out of Stock
Originally Released: March 2009
Size/Weight: 29.7 x 23.4 x 0.8 cm/540g

Product Overview: This item is a Japanese-language book or magazine about cars and/or car modeling. 114 pages.

A beautiful large-format, full-color book all about the Honda NSX. All text in Japanese. Softcover.

ホンダNSX
<table class="default"><tbody><tr> <th>商品番号</th> <td id="tmplGoodsCode">673130053</td> </tr> <tr> <th>価格(税込) </th><td class="salesPrice" id="tmplSalesPrice">1,800 円</td> </tr> <!-- <tr> <th>送料</td> <td id="tmplGoodsTransportation"></td> </tr> <tr> <th>手数料</td> <td id="tmplGoodsCharge">代金引換の場合、別途手数料がかかります。</td> </tr> --> <tr> <th>ホビダスNo</th> <td id="tmplHobidasNo">51845509</td></tr></tbody></table>
●世界が認めた新世代スーパーカー NSX1990-2005
 1990NSX
 1990 TALK ABOUT NSX
 NSXテクニカルファイル パート1
 1992 NSX-R
 1995 NSX-T
 1997 NSX-S zero
 NSXテクニカルファイル パート2
 2001 NSX
 2002 NSX-R
 スペックで見る歴代NSX
 NSXを語る6つのキーワード

●NSX再考
 上原繁LPLインタビュー

●もうひとつのふるさと
 ニュルブルクリンクを駆けたNSX

●NSXチューニングスタイル

ほか
<table class="default"><tbody><tr><th>発売日</th><td>2009年03月4日</td></tr> <tr><th>ISBN</th><td>978-4-7770-0753-0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:
They want too much for it! hehe I'll pick up one or order it at the store in costa mesa down here! Thanks Mike!

This magazine was not cheap at the Kinokuniya Bookstore in Japan Town, it was $27.40 plus tax :eek::eek::eek:

Can anyone get a fresh/clean copy of this from a Japanese book-vendor/newstand? I'd gladly compensate for time/trouble... :redface:

Reference:

If you still want one, I can check to see if there are anymore left. My friend who picked the magazine up for me, said my copy was the last nice one left. The other one was trashed.

Let me know.

Mike

Volume 2 is available via special order thru Kinokuniya Bookstore in San Jose.
It has about 14 or so pages on NSX Fiesta.
About $32 + tax, mine took 2 weeks.

My friend picked one up for me when he was in Japan! Its the reprint version with the white backing. Its a great book with lots of interesting bits even though I already knew most of the stuff by lurking in NSXPrime. The rest I am getting my girlfriend to translate them :smile:

Anyone have the volume 2 yet?

Back