New guy with his 1994 NSX!

Nice looking NSX. Welcome!

Absolutely REALLY Very Good Looking Car.

What's the mileage on your new drive?

Also, am just wondering, why did you trade a practically brand new BMW 335i for a 14-year old NSX?

Would you like to give us some comparison between the two?

Absolutely REALLY Very Good Looking Car.

What's the mileage on your new drive?

Also, am just wondering, why did you trade a practically brand new BMW 335i for a 14-year old NSX?

Would you like to give us some comparison between the two?

NSX has 60k miles

I had bought a 08 Mazda3 for work since i travel a lot and didnt want the miles on the 335i. Plus it was so low and modded i was scared to take it anywhere unfamiliar.

Later i realized that my 335i became my weekend car/toy. I felt kinda silly spending that much monthly and storing a 3series. It kept tanking in value all while i was keeping it under a cover. I had put only 6500 miles on it in a year.

I thought to myself, what car can i get that would be... reliable, fun to drive, collector car, exotic looking and wouldnt tank in value. NSX! While i love driving the NSX (100 miles already) i still wouldnt feel bad if it got stuck parked under a cover for a few weeks.

I could have gotten a newer NSX but also wanted to save some money in the process.

Anyways, this solution was perfect. I was able to get my cake and eat it too. :D

As for comparing the NSX to the 335i.... i will once i get more miles with the NSX.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where all the VIN stickers are suppose to be on the 94?

I searched but all i found was that starting 2000 models that Acura started putting them on all the panels.

Nothing about where they are on the 94. Besides the window and door sills....

Very nice, nice exhaust as well.

I like how you did up your 335i, those are nice cars, drove one a few months ago along the mountains, not that type of car, but still nice.

However, you definitely upgraded considerably! Congrats

I have no desire to do the whole NSX-R thing.

$1k+ for the spoiler?! Yikes!!

Like my 335i, i dont plan to go overboard with cosmetic mods. Just some tein coilovers and 18/19inch wheels.

Last edited:
Well a friend found more info on this car.

The car was a dealer swap and heres the AD that was with the car before the dealership i bought from said.

End your search for that ideal NSX HERE. 1994 NSX with only 56,000 original miles. 5 speed manual. Perfectly maintained and serviced at the Acura dealer with records. 100% Clean Carfax certified vehicle-no accident/salvage/flood history with clean Arizona title in hand. This NSX spent it's existence in sunny Arizona and just came to Chicago this week, only kept indoors. Tasteful upgrades like 17 INCH WORK wheels with a nice DEEP lip with nearly new BEEFY rubber and: RM NSX S.S. OVAL EXHAUST, RM NSX CARBON AIR INTAKE, RM NSX COMPUTER CHIP-C, RM NSX CROSS DRILLED ROTORS, RM NSX CARBON KEVLAR PADS, RM NSX SPORT SPRINGS ALL PROFESSIONALLY AND EXPENSIVELY DONE AT RM Racing in Phoenix, AZ.

*RECENT NEW CLUTCH AT THE ACURA DEALERSHIP WITH RECORDS* No nasty smoke odors from the inside. Leather still feels and smells nice. Loaded with CD changer, all power options, keyless entry, traction control, original NSX floor mats, books, manuals and keys. Inspected and ready to drive anywhere in the country, or we can arrange shipping to your front door! Call Rami, the sports car expert and reserve your chance to own an EXOTIC JAPANESE SUPER CAR. These cars are getting rarer every day, especially ones that are this affordable!

Guess it has more than I thought it did. New clutch at 56k miles makes me think it was tracked? Guess thats ok since the car can handle it......

94 came with keyless entry? Weird i didnt get ANY key fobs... think the dealer can program me some?

Last edited:
My man!

Yep, I'm actually in the process of putting back the airbox setup on mine, taking off the stupid looking carbon fiber instrument cluster, among other things. Previous owner had some weird taste. Can't complain though, it came with some good stuff too.

I have no desire to do the whole NSX-R thing.

$1k+ for the spoiler?! Yikes!!

Like my 335i, i dont plan to go overboard with cosmetic mods. Just some tein coilovers and 18/19inch wheels.

Damn driveway!!

2636595009_d629e81593.jpg

Its an easy fix but maybe its my excuse to get a new front lip... :wink:

NSX has 60k miles

I had bought a 08 Mazda3 for work since i travel a lot and didnt want the miles on the 335i. Plus it was so low and modded i was scared to take it anywhere unfamiliar.

Later i realized that my 335i became my weekend car/toy. I felt kinda silly spending that much monthly and storing a 3series. It kept tanking in value all while i was keeping it under a cover. I had put only 6500 miles on it in a year.

I thought to myself, what car can i get that would be... reliable, fun to drive, collector car, exotic looking and wouldnt tank in value. NSX! While i love driving the NSX (100 miles already) i still wouldnt feel bad if it got stuck parked under a cover for a few weeks.

I could have gotten a newer NSX but also wanted to save some money in the process.

Anyways, this solution was perfect. I was able to get my cake and eat it too. :D

As for comparing the NSX to the 335i.... i will once i get more miles with the NSX.

SAME EXACT reason to me......but instead of 335i, i had a M45 :cool:

Holy mother of pearl!! That 335i looks freaking awesome! I love my NSX, but that car with those rims (plus 300/300 hp-tq) makes me want to trade. ha ha

Welcome to the board, you'll love your new car just as much if not more.

Actually with the Xede piggyback i put down 330whp/369tq to the wheels.

It was one fast beast. :biggrin:

holy smokes, the quality of the first two pictures is incredible, i scrolled right past them thinking they were factory acura pictures, looked back when i realized the factory pictures wouldnt have those wheels:eek:

Back