New Girl On The Forum "Help"

Originally posted by La Bomb:
Fly me to Sydney and I will give you a test drive.

Now there's an offer you don't get every day ...........

"La Bomb" - you do know that NeoNSX doesn't actually have an NSX & therefor can't return the favour, right?

(Sorry NeoNSX)
bore.gif

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 04 January 2003).]

I tell ya what...

I do own an NSX, I currently reside in TN, and I make it to Knoxville quite frequently. In fact, I have two degrees from UTK. I will be happy to help with an NSX purchase, investigation, etc regardless of identity. However, in the likely event you are not who you say you are, the offer stands true but I must warn you that I use Mobile 1 10W-30 oil on a regular and have no plans to switch to Shell barring definitive proof.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy New Year to All!

Originally posted by D'Ecosse:
Now there's an offer you don't get every day ...........

"La Bomb" - you do know that NeoNSX doesn't actually have an NSX & therefor can't return the favour, right?

(Sorry NeoNSX)
bore.gif

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 04 January 2003).]

Damm talk about 8===> blocking and hurting a guys chances.

itschy.gif

[This message has been edited by Acura NsX Pilot (edited 04 January 2003).]

Originally posted by Markbert:
I tell ya what...

I do own an NSX, I currently reside in TN, and I make it to Knoxville quite frequently. In fact, I have two degrees from UTK. I will be happy to help with an NSX purchase, investigation, etc regardless of identity. However, in the likely event you are not who you say you are, the offer stands true but I must warn you that I use Mobile 1 10W-30 oil on a regular and have no plans to switch to Shell barring definitive proof.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy New Year to All!
Markbert:I will be departing Knoxville this afternoon to attend the...http://www.avnawards.com/...and do a trade show. Regarding lubrcants I sometimes use KY-Jelly or similar,don't think Mobile or Shell will fit the application here but on the other hand I have heard of some gay wads keeping a quart behind the seat just in case.

Originally posted by Markbert:
I tell ya what...

smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy New Year to All!
Markbert:I will be departing Knoxville this afternoon to attend the...http://www.avnawards.com/...and do a trade show. Regarding lubrcants I sometimes use KY-Jelly or similar,don't think Mobile or Shell will fit the application here but on the other hand I have heard of some gay wads keeping a quart behind the seat just in case.

new_Eyecrazy.gif

Daayyyyuuummmmm!!!......You learn something new on this board everyday!!!!

[This message has been edited by Deuce (edited 04 January 2003).]

Regarding lubrcants I sometimes use KY-Jelly or similar,don't think Mobile or Shell will fit the application here but on the other hand I have heard of some gay wads keeping a quart behind the seat just in case.
OK - I still had a little part of me (??? Wait a minute - that didn't come out right!!)that was maybe still open to La Bomb being the real thing - think this last comment just removed any remaining credibility.
I like the Mobile 10W-30 comment Markbert - however what oil do you use when the cars not mobile i.e. parked? Me? I use Mobil!
clever.gif

Once again this soap opera gets better every day.....
smile.gif
I'm gonna be tuning in for the next episode that's for sure!!!!

Originally posted by Lud:
Hmm... your photo is hosted on this website: http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/rixnsx

which also happens to be the website for "AKOUDOSAN": http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001533.html

And you registered here 2 days after "AKOUDOSAN" left.

What a coincidence!

For all those referencing oils (for the car!), the above leads me to believe that this is AKOUDOSAN. AKOUDOSAN seems to strongly prefer Shell oil I would suspect this based on his business. . The reason I reference it in this thread is becuase ir reminds me of the Ferrari factory fill thread in that they have both
a) taken on a soap opera, Jerry Springer quality that I think degrades the quality of the board and
b) have little or nothing to do with the NSX.

Just my $.02. Also note that I cannnot get all of the URLs above to work all the time. Perhaps Lud has deleted them? I am all in favor of that, and for this one too.

Skipping the testosterone silliness, if you are interested in a 2001 Spa Yellow Pearl in flawless condition, check out the owner's gallery of this site for pics. It is for sale. The car is absolutely flawless. Also see the classified ad on this site in the NSXs for sale section of the forum. Let me know, LaBomb. Here's one pic.

dscn3703.jpg

I leave for CES tomorrow and will be pitstopping around the AVNA as well...

Maybe I will see you there
smile.gif

I won't have my NSX though thanks to the next stop at the AMA on Monday in LA... stupid shows not coordinating to where I could take a nice drive to Vegas.

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Skipping the testosterone silliness, if you are interested in a 2001 Spa Yellow Pearl in flawless condition, check out the owner's gallery of this site for pics. It is for sale. The car is absolutely flawless. Also see the classified ad on this site in the NSXs for sale section of the forum. Let me know, LaBomb. Here's one pic.

dscn3703.jpg

Can someone tell me what resolution this pic was taken with and what cam..im in the market for a nice digi cam

Originally posted by Acura NsX Pilot:

Can someone tell me what resolution this pic was taken with and what cam..im in the market for a nice digi cam

FWIW, I just bought a Nikon Coolpix 4500 and couldn't be happier with it.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
fcd3cf56.jpg

[This message has been edited by Acura NsX Pilot (edited 05 January 2003).]

fae263e7.jpg

Im sorry I have to dig up this old thread but I finally got a chance to speak with Krystal Steel and ask her if this was really her and if indeed she was looking for a nsx.I think we all know what the answer was.:cool:

I guess she gave up on looking for an NSX.:rolleyes:

Back