New Double Din / Nav Pod System Finished

No amazement here. Sure enough, one of them does have issues. In his case, he never uses the ashtray, therefore leaves it closed. So yes, you are correct, and our GB thread has been updated with the new info - Thanks!

We have another bezel coming. He is also providing the SoS bracket. We will find the culprit. By the looks of the ashtray and bezel, it shouldnt hit (referencing between stock and our modded bezel). There is only about 1/16" of space, but there is some space. Nonetheless, once we find the culprit, we will permanantely mod every one that leaves here, so the ashtray door is fully functional.

We happened to be 'blasting today, thought Id throw a pic up for ya :D

Thanks

Rich @ HCA

Did you get the DSP module that goes with the w200? I have that same head unit in my car and found that the EQ options that it comes with are pretty useless without the additional unit.

Did you get the DSP module that goes with the w200? I have that same head unit in my car and found that the EQ options that it comes with are pretty useless without the additional unit.

I did not use the DSP module. Any details on the DSP? Have you figured out how to get the title of the Ipod song to quit scrolling across the screen? Dang thats annoying.

Great job. Tell me, where did you source the felt tape?

I can't find my receipt but here's a link to the site:
http://www.findtape.com/product412/JVCC-FELT-06-Polyester-Felt-Tape.aspx?idx=1&tid=2&info=felt%2btape
The site is kind of hit and miss on what they have in stock. I'm pretty sure the stuff I bought has a higher operating temp than the tape in the link. I had to buy a 75 foot roll of the stuff and only used 10 feet....so if you PM your address to me and how much you need, I'll ship it to you.

Back