New Car Club in Tracy

You might have seen these bad boys around. Our car club is "The PBD-CBP Car Club"

pbd01.jpg

HOLY SHIT!! Those are the hottest rides I've ever seen..........lol....:biggrin:

Last edited:
Cool place for a pic! Funny, I've never seen another NSX here in town over the 6yrs I've been here. Guess I don't spend enough time here :tongue:

I feel left out, can I get officially invited too? :biggrin:
Tracy's not that for from the East Bay...it's great drive when there's no traffic.

I hereby officially invite you.............we could use a new color..:biggrin:

RYANS.....when are we all getting together for a group pic and cruise some backroads??

I'm a 50/50 on that right now as we may go Tahoe, but I'd know for sure by Wednesday or Thursday. I'm kinda hoping that we don't go now.. hehehe

niM

ahhhh.....Sunday is my b-day........hmmmm......a cruise in the X might be a nice way to start the day.....

OK anyone who wants to join us for some back roads fun; Ryans and I will be meeting at the Sonics in Tracy at 10am.

Sonics is right next to the West Valley Mall across from Best Buy.

OK anyone who wants to join us for some back roads fun; Ryans and I will be meeting at the Sonics in Tracy at 10am.

Sonics is right next to the West Valley Mall across from Best Buy.

Is that tomorrow or Sunday? I'm pretty tied up this weekend, but I can try to make it out.

well it was just Ryans and I today but we had a blast on some back roads in Livermore and then took the back roads to Blackhawk. Once we got to Blackhawk we went to the car museum and saw some very nice rides. Couldnt have asked for better weather...........

Back