new bmw m3

2385930863_3d0977ec13.jpg
Sick, good taste

Being ultimate chick magnet is just the added bonus. The car is just freaking awesome. Congrats

Being ultimate chick magnet is just the added bonus.

Me or the car? :tongue:

the coupe looks a lot better than the 4 door. (at least that picture of it).
i have never seen a coupe in person.:smile:
The coupes always look better than the sedans IMO, they even cost more though I've never understood the logic of that other than the coupe is stiffer and looks better. You would have to think the extra hardware for the other 2 doors would command a premium. Some people prefer the sedans.

The M3 coupe since it shares most of its parts with the regular E92 looks a lot like the regular E92. The differences are with the functional parts. That powerbulge on the hood makes room for a massive intake, the flared fenders for the wider stance, different exhaust, and the CF roof if you didn't order a moonroof on the coupe. The bumpers are a little different.

Compared to the E46 M3, it bears a striking resemblance side by side. It shares the differences between the non-M cars so there is no question about the design heritage. Side by side in person, the E46 looks a bit dated. I don't understand what the E46 fanatics are complaining about but the E92 M3 looks almost exactly what one would imagine if they carried over those same design differences. Not my car but just to illustrate my point.

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

23009-interlogos-blue-e46-m3-e92-m3-side-side-pics-2008-03-06_001b.jpg

23014-interlogos-blue-e46-m3-e92-m3-side-side-pics-2008-03-06_011b.jpg

the coupe looks a lot better than the 4 door. (at least that picture of it).
i have never seen a coupe in person.:smile:
They had all 3 versions at the Detroit show in January... I've never cared for the E92 3-series 4-door sedan; the coupe/convertible look MUCH better.

The E92 "touring" wagon, OTOH, looks much better IMO than the sedan. Hope the M3 variant makes it over. Attaching sample of the 335d (diesel) and M5 touring models

Attachments

• bmw e92 335d touring x.jpg
    bmw e92 335d touring x.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 33
  • bmw m5 touring x.jpg
    bmw m5 touring x.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 36
I actually prefer the look of the sedan over the coupe and like Cojones I think the wagon/touring is the best looking variant of all.

I'd definitely consider leasing an M3 touring if BMW were smart enough to sell one in the states but I suspect that I'm in the minority.

They had all 3 versions at the Detroit show in January... I've never cared for the E92 3-series 4-door sedan; the coupe/convertible look MUCH better.

The E92 "touring" wagon, OTOH, looks much better IMO than the sedan. Hope the M3 variant makes it over. Attaching sample of the 335d (diesel) and M5 touring models

i am quoting. this might be cool.
//But besides being an SLK rival, BMW is also gunning for the Porsche Boxster. A full range of engines should put the new Z4 alongside the Boxster, including the twin-turbo 3.0 liter straight six-cylinder unit. Also, jumping on the bandwagon, BMW is contemplating to offer a diesel engine while the range-topping Z4 M will see the new 4.0 liter V8 under the bonnet. All Z4's will feature BMW's Efficient Dynamics in order to cut CO2 emissions and boost fuel economy. //:smile:

Also, jumping on the bandwagon, BMW is contemplating to offer a diesel engine while the range-topping Z4 M will see the new 4.0 liter V8 under the bonnet.
I hope they offer the 335d twin-turbo 3.0L I-6. This puppy puts out 265 hp, and 425 lb-ft torque at just 1,750 rpm. That's no-kidding, hand-of-god, V8 Hemi-class shove. Plus you get 500-600 miles on a tank - manufacturer claims mileage figures of 23 mpg city / 33 mpg highway - assuming you don't kill too many 911s :biggrin:

Last edited:
This is my ride... Yes, actually my car from a recent photoshoot...

2480084056_abe02924b6_o.jpg

2480083722_d42663093f_o.jpg

2479269263_41114c7d6c_o.jpg

Full titanium exhaust...

2480084398_913988b37c.jpg

Dropping it proper soon. Anyways, that's it... That's my other toy... You might not like it, I don't give a... :)

Looks great! All it needs now are some blue brake calipers and lug nuts, black mirror housings, and tight jeans (for you to wear).

Nice ride Malibu Rapper... the red rims are a "preference", but overall the package works.

Is the Ti exhaust standard or aftermarket? Also I see a CF under-tray of some sort - is this OE/factory ?

Red accent was my choice. Titanium exhaust, boot lid, front splitter, diffuser are all aftermarket. All CF parts dry, top quality. Eat your heart out Procar...

Last edited:
Back