New Artist's Conception of Next NSX

That IS the new Civic Type-R.

ofot42.jpg

Well if you don't mind me not paying too much attention to these artists sketching some things to sell magazines/articles.

If you see some of the early sketches done by Honda in the NSX books and what the NSX ended up looking like... Well you see that the car will guaranteed not look like any of these cartoons...

The real NSX was being driven and tested nearly 2 years before it was released for sale... I have a 1989 magazine with the first "Official" public test in Japan with interviews with all the designers (before they had the VTEC engine as well BTW).

So I expect Honda to do the same with the next one... there will be tests and press releases from Honda for months if not years before it will be available in showrooms....!

racerex said:
I think i will stay with my 95, OH! go bar bill.

You did see the giant picture of the yellow Civic Type-R right? The picture in this thread is not of an NSX, but of the Civic Type-R.

attachment.php

That is definitely the best one of the bunch. Better than the Murano knockoff or the red parrot nosed faux-TL. The CTR looks very nice also.

Back