New Artist's Conception of Next NSX

Famed illustrator, Mark Stehrenberger has release an educated guess illustration of the next so-called NSX. I assume these were based on the latest rumors.

For more details, see...

http://thehollywoodextra.blogspot.com/

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 731
Possible that this could be the entry sports car that Acura was touting in the next year or so. It looks too stubby like a Civic Si to be an NSX. If this is an educated guess..I would say he guessed wrong.

Quick, let's get up 100 posts trashing this design, then have NSXPrime send Takeo san the link.

I don't think a mid engine with rear radiators will need all those holes in the front end messing up the air flow.

i could post 10 different artist renderings... all carry equal weight.. cuz they don't actually know.

remember, this isn't from honda.. it's from some guy.

Looks like the civic si, which looks like the TSX, which looks like the TL. From that pic I would guess he is thinking the next NSX will be front engined cab forward design.

I LOVE IT!!!!! The V-10 chrome badge, anyway. The rest can go!!! Would be a sharp CRX or something else like a revitalized Prelude or something. If that's the next NSX, Honda needs to just give up being a player in the sports car market. Surely they wouldn't do something like that. No way.

Profile looks like Hyundai Tiburon. Fornt engine? Not my cup of tea.:mad:

Looks like a Murano in 'hospital green metallic'

Ick.

It looks like crap :eek: Lets stay with Honda's design of the HSC from last years Japanese Auto Show. :cool:

On an unrelated note, Mark Stehrenberger has been hired recently by GM to design a sequel to its ever popular Aztek.

Pontiac Vice President G. Fokker raved about Stehrenberger's work at a recent press event, calling him a "designer who's vision and work rivals that of Ricky Sals."

According to anonymous sources, Mark Stehrenberger will be wearing clown shoes to work every day, as part of his new contract.

The funny thing is, if Honda is going to built a Aston Martin fighter, most likely will design the location of the front engine behind the Front axel like the S2k. The picture is really aweful, and the front end look like the new RL...

Well guys...remember when I said that my buddies over at Honda Design were a little bummed because the next supercar might be front engined RWD?:wink: and I got flamed for saying such a thing....Its not neceserraly an NSX replacement, but there are talks of a front engine RWD performance car being worked on...as to that sketch, I'll ask one of my buddies there.

Especially now with the talks of an Aston fighter...

Too much DUBS not enuff car. :biggrin:

Back