New Advan RS-D Machining Black 18-19

Just got them mounted up after a 8 week wait. Fronts are 18x8- 37 offset with 215-35-18's and rears are 19x10-35 offset with 265-30-19's tires are Yokohama S Drives. Car is sitting on Koni Yellow's with Eibach Pro Kit at the moment. If there was one thing I could of changed is I would of ran a 275-30-19 instead of the 265's in the rear would look perfect then IMO. Had to go to three different tire places here to get these mounted since I was told you needed a reverse mount machine for the rears. The place did a nice job and turned out great. Very happy with the tire choice great ride and very quiet.

Last edited:
couple more...

Last edited:
For the lazy that don't want to click on the pics. :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
looks good. judging by photos, I think you could use a 3mm spacer on back and drop car by 3/4 inch both front and back and it would be dead on. Congrats

+3 car needs a drop.....niceeeeeee wheels though

Wheels look great! I'm with everyone else in that the car needs to be a little lower.

It's strange, because I have the Eibach's on my car (& Bilsteins on the OEM perch) with 18/19"s and it sits a lot lower than yours...

Do the Koni's have an adjustment on them?

Also, I'd get a bigger rear brake rotors too to match the fronts :)

Last edited:
Yup I know it could be lower been there done that. Another member has my old coilovers as I let them go thinking I was getting another upgraded set but that fell through. When I get my fat ass in the car it looks much lower :biggrin:

Last edited:
P.S. Nice place to stash that ride too....:cool:

Had to get the 275's and now I'm happy ! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back