New 1994, R77 owner!

Hello fellow primers! :biggrin:
Picked her up last week with 112k miles on her. We had troubles passing smog but new cats fixed that.
She needed a new timing belt and spark plugs, might as well change the oil and coolant and clean up the engine bay while I'm at it right?! She is fully stock except the exhaust, I honestly don't know what it is but she sounds very good. Oh and she also came with a short shifter installed. Veddy nice. :cool:
Previous owner went through canyon runs a lot and both of the fenders have rock chips on them.
frown.gif

Freshly installed Alpine DD and home depot floor mats covers. People have dirty shoes and they ain't gonna stain my mats.
rolleyes.gif

dsc1551x.jpg

dsc1553x.jpg

dsc1554xa.jpg

dsc1555g.jpg

dsc1556w.jpg

dsc1564x.jpg

dsc1563z.jpg

dsc1566v.jpg

dsc1565l.jpg

dsc1559fg.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats She is beautiful and welcome to the ownership club

Nice car! Good pictures, too.

I thought this was going to be about a different car model, something called an "R77". Most of us refer to colors by their names, e.g. "Formula Red". Or generic names, like "red". :biggrin:

Anybody mind selling me a R77 colored tow hook cover?!
You can buy a new one at your dealer. List price is $40, or you can buy it here for $30. Ask for part number 71107-SL0-000ZA.

Welcome aboard! I also have a 94, but a black beauty.

That area looks verrry familiar-sorry to sound stalkish.:tongue:

I'll wave if I see you roaming around:biggrin:

Les, (LMR) is having another canyon drive (check so-cal section) on June 1st and you should sign up to go.

This will be one of the few times where you'll see a train of NSX rolling through-quite a site!!!

Welcome aboard! I also have a 94, but a black beauty.

That area looks verrry familiar-sorry to sound stalkish.:tongue:

I'll wave if I see you roaming around:biggrin:

Les, (LMR) is having another canyon drive (check so-cal section) on June 1st and you should sign up to go.

This will be one of the few times where you'll see a train of NSX rolling through-quite a site!!!

I don't think I can do the run that day.... I'm getting the top repainted due to sun fades. But I'm going to the meet at SCA on June 6th forsure!
I'm around Little Saigon with all the asian drivers hahaha. :wink:

Hi there, congrats and welcome, I keep the 1994 database.

Out of 517 cars made in MY94*, only 32 where Formula Red/Tan - Manual. Great Find!

*MY94: Model Year 1994

seats look very good for a 94....happy vtecing.

Back