• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 1992 NSX Owner

I've seen quotes up to $2000 from some places. Water rolling off is one thing, a good wax job does that for you as well, but the coatings are supposed to help repel dirt and dust as well. Making it so you don't have to even wash your car (all that often).

Hmm wow I wonder how much he paid and well I'll let you know my thoughts on it. He spoke very highly about it but we'll see once I get the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful ride! Saw this one online last month. High drool factor!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats man on the new car! I was like "nice one....wait, haven't I seen this one before..". Post more pics when you take delivery:encouragement:

Last edited:
I have always wondered what it would be like to purchase a highly modified car. You save a lot of money. This particular car is nothing what I would envision a street or even a track nsx nsx to be, but I cannot deny that it looks mean as hell. Enjoy your new car and welcome to prime.

The car actually got delivered last Wednesday just haven't gotten the chance to take it out yet. Today I drove it for the first time and washed it. All I gotta say is wow. It accelerates so quickly and sounds nasty with the turbo. So much fun to drive
1799ae758ad8f2836c70bc32ed97bc71.jpg
62dd64ae701744a127b9e16d80a05d8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a beast. Enjoy the ride!

Beautiful color. Seems you got a well sorted out car. Congrats from Cleveland.

Looks great. I'm almost certain I've seen this car being advertised when I was looking on a purchase.

Love the wrap...I ask a local how much to do mine....10k I guess I will stay black....

Back