• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 1992 NSX Owner

Hey guys, I just joined the forum today and just wanted to introduce myself. I just actually bought a 1992 NSX today and the car will be getting picked up for shipment either tomorrow or friday so I'll have it sometime next week. Anyways I couldn't wait to join the community. Ive attached some pics of the car that I have right now and I'll update it once the car gets here. The car has a ton of work done to it, the previous owner clearly dumped a lot of money into the car and took really good care of it. Some notable mods are Lovefab stage 2 turbo kit, custom center exit exhaust, custom rear carbon fiber diffuser, sorcery wide body kit, black chrome wrap with 5 year ceramic pro coating, vip modular wheels with 245s up front and 325s in rear, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber spoiler, bilstein suspension, 2002 front end conversion, and much more. It makes like 530whp at 15lbs on e85. The guy has all the receipts for all the mods and work done. It the first car I'm ever buying without seeing it in person first but I got a ppi done on it and everything was good so super excited for it to get here and hope it looks just as good if not better in person. Heres some pics and glad to be apart of the NSX community!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 531
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 533
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 529
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 535
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 534
Boy, you don't start small do you? That car is a beast! Upgraded lights, turbo and wide body...what's not to love?

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Post up your VIN when you get a chance.

Boy, you don't start small do you? That car is a beast! Upgraded lights, turbo and wide body...what's not to love?

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Post up your VIN when you get a chance.

Haha I was originally looking for a white one just stock or close to it but when I came across this I fell in love. I had to have it lol. And thanks man, the VIN is [FONT=&quot]JH4NA1154NT000316[/FONT]

I was wondering who was eventually going to buy this beast. The car is a really great example of a well done, aggressive as fuuuck NSX. Even though I'm a fan of the pop-up lights more, this one is hard to argue with.

I was wondering who was eventually going to buy this beast. The car is a really great example of a well done, aggressive as fuuuck NSX. Even though I'm a fan of the pop-up lights more, this one is hard to argue with.

Honestly I dont know which I like more. Im definitely a fan of pop-ups but on this one the upgraded headlights just look so right to me. Everything on this car just flows great in my opinion

Certainly looks "bad to the bone" BlackChrome. :biggrin:

Congratulations and welcome aboard!!

welcome aboard, make sure you join the nsxca so you can enjoy some of the NE events next season...one of which is in your own backyard,,,,,the Buffalo stampede..

Last edited:
Man, that thing is staggering! I don't remember ever seeing it on here. It's going to really hurt not being able to drive that thing year round!

Man, that thing is staggering! I don't remember ever seeing it on here. It's going to really hurt not being able to drive that thing year round!
Thanks man and haha yeah it's alright I'm very used to it by now. It's actually kinda cool putting it away for the winter because then when spring comes around you're so excited and it's like a new car all over again. I'd definitely still like to drive it all year round though. I'm only gonna get a couple weeks of driving in before putting away which sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that color, btw. Is it a vinyl wrap or paint?

You know, I've always wondered if those ceramic coatings are worth their price...

You know, I've always wondered if those ceramic coatings are worth their price...

Well I'll let you once I have some use with the car. How much does it even cost? The previous owner said it was unbelievable, water rolls right off and protected the wrap very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen quotes up to $2000 from some places. Water rolling off is one thing, a good wax job does that for you as well, but the coatings are supposed to help repel dirt and dust as well. Making it so you don't have to even wash your car (all that often).

Back