Need Some Time Attacks TE37s!

I want to get a set of Time Attacks! I know they stopped making them but theres got to be someone out there that has them and wants to sell them:biggrin: If anyone knows where i can get a set i would appreciate it very much.

They never made the Time Attack wheels in an NSX offset. I had them on my red S2000 and I really wanted a set for my red NSX, but they left the NSX owners out on this one.

-Nate

My understanding is that you can special order the Time Attack color scheme for pretty much any wheel from Rays/Volk; you just have to pay extra and wait practically half a year for them. My buddy ordered a "custom" set in this scheme for his Tacoma. That's how I know. Beautiful rims btw.

Last edited:
My understanding is that you can special order the Time Attack color scheme for pretty much any wheel from Rays/Volk; you just have to pay extra and wait practically half a year for them. My buddy ordered a "custom" set in this scheme for his Tacoma. That's how I know. Beautiful rims btw.

I asked Science of Speed about that two days ago, Mackin (Volk) told them they will not produce Time Attacks in a custom offset unless the order is for 50 sets of wheels. They also said they would sell all black wheels and we could paint our own red rings on for smaller orders.

However, I think we've been told wrong and Time Attacks might work without a custom order. Somebody tell me if I'm wrong about this:

CE28N:
17x7.5 +50mm 215 tire front - use a 5 or 10mm to flush up to the fender
18x9.5 +34mm 265 tire rear - should just fit right? I've seen people post 18x9.5 +35 wheels on their cars.

TE37
17x7.5 +48 215 tire front - use a 3 to 8mm spacer
18x9.5 +35 265 tire rear - like I said above, it's been done before right?

At these offsets the rear wheels would look concave and aggressive as they can get, and that sounds good to me.

red_dragon here has a set of black TE37s and "time attackified" them by using some tape and red paint :P

n48908763_37040908_1581.jpg

n48908763_37040902_310.jpg

Speaking of offsets, I believe his wheels were off a Skyline, so the offsets aren't quite perfect for the nsx, but they look good nonetheless.

I asked Science of Speed about that two days ago, Mackin (Volk) told them they will not produce Time Attacks in a custom offset unless the order is for 50 sets of wheels. They also said they would sell all black wheels and we could paint our own red rings on for smaller orders.

However, I think we've been told wrong and Time Attacks might work without a custom order. Somebody tell me if I'm wrong about this:

CE28N:
17x7.5 +50mm 215 tire front - use a 5 or 10mm to flush up to the fender
18x9.5 +34mm 265 tire rear - should just fit right? I've seen people post 18x9.5 +35 wheels on their cars.

TE37
17x7.5 +48 215 tire front - use a 3 to 8mm spacer
18x9.5 +35 265 tire rear - like I said above, it's been done before right?

At these offsets the rear wheels would look concave and aggressive as they can get, and that sounds good to me.

WOW!! So you CAN get the concave rear wheels in Time Attack from the factory? We need to check up on this, as I would LOVE to get a set, and there seems to be demand for this from others.

just get some volks and paint them.

Mine used to be silver. Don't ask how they made the red stripe straight. I have no idea how the shop did it.
I told them to take their time and make sure it was straight

2747202_12_full.jpg

Back