Need shop in south fl to install SOS clutch

Getting new clutch soon from SOS but need good shop to install it. The new engine and turbo system installed by SOS and is in perfect condition. Need a shop with the same attention to detail as Chris and his guys do. After clutch break in I will need a shop that can tune. Any help would be great.

Be more specific in your location. On the West coast Sarasota area use Larry at Gettel Acura. South central/Orlando Nabil at First Class Automotive.
I don't know about Miami or Daytona area.

Getting new clutch soon from SOS but need good shop to install it. The new engine and turbo system installed by SOS and is in perfect condition. Need a shop with the same attention to detail as Chris and his guys do. After clutch break in I will need a shop that can tune. Any help would be great.

If you're in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area then the best choice would be Dwight at ForeignTech. Tell him Hugh sent you. (954) 583-2424

http://www.hondatech-inc.com/hti/index.php

My pleasure. I live in Palm Beach. There is an Enterprise Rent A Car right down the street from Dwight FYI. Getting there is easy.... I-95 South to Broward Blvd. Broward Blvd west to SR7/441. Right turn on 441 then about 1/4 mile on your right. Dwight and Chris know each other as well.

Just curious...

I bought the sport clutch from Chris when I added the twin turbos. No build on the motor though. How far did you go with your rebuild? BTW, no problems with the sport clutch at about 5K miles run.

I have a stage 1 built motor from SOS new block all kinds of other things from SOS over the years. I have had my x up on the lift in my garage for a long time since Chris put in this motor, they were nice enough to build it and let me purchase a used exidy clutch for a track event in gainsville, "another vender left me hangin" unfortunaly with 500 to the wheels the clutch didnt stand a chance with my poor shifting and riding it. it has a little over 900 miles since the build and the 6 puck clutch Chris says will do the trick.
of course a lesson in proper take off procedure will extend the clutch life.
My x has a big turbo, water to air intercooler, wastegate, blowoff, aem computer, oil cooler, accusump, tien re, stoptech brakes, a bunch of SOS stuff, needs a lot of tlc for interior and body work to come after clutch and retune for Florida climate. Looking forward to driving it again.:smile:
Will be calling Dwight at ForeignTech when clutch shows up.
Hugh I have other cars so wont need a loner, thanks for the info.

Dwight - Foreigntech

Simply the best NSX guy in town.

441 between Broward and Sunrise

954-583-2424

Back