Need NSX tech in Richmond, VA area

I am looking for a good NSX tech in Richmond,VA area. I found another post recommending Paris Senior at Pro Tek in Charlotte, NC. I will travel that far for quality work, but would prefer somebody closer. Basically what I need is someone to remove parts (intake, valve covers, throttle body, etc...), let the car sit for about a week while I polish the parts, and then reassemble it for me. I want to start this project asap so any help is greatly appreciated.

nstig8 said:
I am looking for a good NSX tech in Richmond,VA area. I found another post recommending Paris Senior at Pro Tek in Charlotte, NC. I will travel that far for quality work, but would prefer somebody closer. Basically what I need is someone to remove parts (intake, valve covers, throttle body, etc...), let the car sit for about a week while I polish the parts, and then reassemble it for me. I want to start this project asap so any help is greatly appreciated.

you need a NSX tech to unbolt simple parts, cover the engine so nothing gets in it while you work, and then put them back on after you polish them?

Dude, you could have these parts off yourself before you could even DRIVE to charlotte from richmond...

If those are my only 2 options, then I may do that. With time being in very short supply for me, I prefer to stick to what I do best and let others do what they do best. That seems to work well for me.

Last edited:
I could come help ya... Im located in fair fax... It wont take that long... a few hours to remove the parts mentioned. shoot me a msg and we can talk..

-mike

KODIAC

Thanks for the generous offer Mike, I may take you up on it. I will warn you though, I am about 30 miles south of Richmond. I will pm you so we can talk. Thanks again.

OneRedNSX said:
you need a NSX tech to unbolt simple parts, cover the engine so nothing gets in it while you work, and then put them back on after you polish them?

Dude, you could have these parts off yourself before you could even DRIVE to charlotte from richmond...

agreed. just download the service manual we have on the site and get to wrenching. its relatively easy. i have to do valve cover gaskets and a few other things on my car today so i'll be doing the same thing. good luck with the clean-up and have fun.

Back