NEED HELP FAST!! Experts look at 91 NSX

the add states that all the maintenance items were checked, not necessarily replaced. get clarification on this.

this price is a little bit higher, but i guess the low miles makes up for it, depending on if all the necessary maintenance was completed and if the transmission is not in snap-ring range.

the car does look nicely done, but ask for reasons for the paint job, and a copy of the carfax report. this can hide alot of possible problems.

also, are you sure you can trade for this vehicle? as the poster states too many vehicles and needing to get rid of one...

22k miles and already been repainted??

SKIP IT

He's rather adamant about it being a CLEAN title and that there's NOTHING wrong with it.

Repaint sounds fishy to me.

I'm not sure how much repainted and reupholstered NSX's go for, but I'd wager not $35K, but maybe the given mileage can justify.

I'd skip it. If he's even offering to trade for another car, you know there's a problem. :tongue:

Why do you need help "fast"? There are plenty of good NSX's out there - don't get your britches on fire, take your time and make sure the car you buy is a no-stories one. I'd rather have a well cared for 80K mile NSX than a questionable 22K mile NSX.

thats a lot for a car of that year.

aftermarket paint is an issue as it easily hides defects.

personally i would pass. im sure most nsx owners agree.

also the owner says he has too many cars... but willing to take a trade...:confused: so now the question is ... is he trying to sell the car because it has issues? since the "too many cars" story does not ring.

there are lots of cars on the market right now due to the economy. if you have cash, there are tons of nsx littered in the market. look around.

Thank you guys a lot for the help, I was going to trade my lambo replica for this nsx, but I felt it was too high. I did wonder why it needed paint with only 22k for miles. We didn't get far enough into the deal so at this point it's a DEAD deal.

Market is tough on all cars right now. As soon as I become a NSX owner I'll let ya'll know. Until then I will keep reading as much as I can to learn the cars.

Back