• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Need Front Body Parts and airbag

All for a 1992 NSX: I need a WINDSHIELD , left fender, airbag with control module, signal and marker lights, a right headlight, left and right headlight covers, any of the front AC lines, and an ABS reservoir or I'll buy the whole modulator if it's at a good price. I have some stock 15/16' chrome factory wheels if anyone wants to buy. Let me know prices if you have any of the items listed. 601-454-5302 Call me or email me at [email protected]. Please I gotta get a windshield, no one except the dealer has one. Someone has to have one in stock or something. The dealer wants almost $600.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Last edited:
Hey what up, I misplaced your number. How much did you want for the bag and module? Was it $300 for both? Hey I still need a receipt for that hood. Do you ever go to the Verastar East Auto Auction?

I sent that receipt out.I tell you what,give me your fax number and I will fax it to you.I think I told you 350 for everything...tell me if you want it ,then I will oreder mine.

wow your car looks great!! I found an airbag for $250, but if that falls through, I'll for sure get yours.

Jonathan

Back