Need for Speed Underground 2

I just got this game last night and it is awesome. MUCH better than the first one, which I already thought was a great game. If you like this type of game, pick it up! No NSX though :(

Ya i got it, its pretty fun. Im vtecnsx91 online :biggrin:

Tried to look in the "garage" for NFSU2 on their website but wouldn't show the cars. Are there any new cars? any improvements?

JimK said:
Tried to look in the "garage" for NFSU2 on their website but wouldn't show the cars. Are there any new cars? any improvements?

I am not sure what all the cars are. The graphics are even better and they were good before! The racing is much better too and there is a free roaming mode to just drive around. It is really great. I think it is much better than the first and I really like the first one.

Also, the force feedback is not too bad.

Cool, I'll definately check it out.

Nope no s2000, no nsx. The game is fun, but not that special. Other Sequels like Half Life 2 are mutch mutch better. Also its fun to turbo tune the RX-7. Put another turbo on it? The Stock Version only got a biturbo ;)

I went around to a mate's place last night who got the game, and we had some 3 player drag races. I got owned consistantly while driving the Civic and RSX ( :( i tried) but started doing better with the 350ZX.

The LAN interface is better than the first Underground, but still confusing. Having all those 'filters' makes it confusing to find even a LAN game. Really stupid game design yet again by EA.

A lot of fun... but without the S2000 or NSX, there's just no reason for me to buy this. :D

Back