NEED CLUTCH ADVISE/OPINIONS PLEASE???

As Ken said, I'm not sure what needs to be updated re: the comptech clutch since the FAQ already says pressure is about 5lbs more than OEM....

Just to clarify one point... Total sponsor/ad revenue to date: $0.00

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 28 November 2001).][/B]

Lud et. al:

I was just noting that the materials Comptech uses now has changed while the ftlbs pedal pressure remains the same, thus concurring with your experience of a new clutch. I believe Bob Leonti or Mike Bibbinoff may post an update on this .... not sure if they are registered on NSXPrime though .......

And we all appreciate all your volunteer work on NSXPrime/FAQ ...... and the proof that we love you is in the numbers! Since September, you have had more than 100 new registrants and still growing ..... And most of the interesting discussions have now shifted to NSXPrime instead of the NSX lists .... no flames please .....
smile.gif

Cheers,

Hrant

nsxtasy: Fact is, Lud is really good at applying updates whenever anyone notices the need to do so.
it's obvious to all of us that lud does a first rate+ job... my *sense* is that the vendors may have yet *more* techinical information to pass on to us than is occuring now in the "i heard" method or "hot breath and personality" posts that are being made about the latest and greatest creations and sales events.

lud: dang, $0 sponsorship revs? you mean the ads we see posted are all out of the love of your heart for the nsx community? woof!

seriously, lud, you do a great job, and all of us here thank you for providing a cool nsx place to hang out.

be well.
hal

You are right there is always a ton more info that can be added. As I have hinted elsewhere, I am working on a system that will hopefully make that much easier and less reliant on me having time to do it myself. Though some recent developments make me wonder why I bother...

I have moved the stuff about advertising here http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000084.html

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 28 November 2001).]

Back