Need advice, S2K or NSX???

Your 29,500.00 us will turn into 46,000.00 Canadian once your done.
Thats not too bad for the mileage. Its much easier to buy one local of course if you could. I bought mine from British Columbia!
77,000 miles and for a lot less.
Trev
You could get Todds silver 91 in Calgary for 35,000.00 cdn.
I drove it, its nice!

I went through a similar dilemna when I opted to replace my 2001 S2000. I loved the car but hated the plastic rear window and at the time, pent up demand was such that I was able to sell my 2001 for $100 less than I paid for it a year and 12K miles earlier.

I have always loved the NSX and looked long and hard for a 1991 - 1994 car that had relatively low miles, good maintenace records and wasn't heavily modified.

The long and the short of it was that even in S. CA, pickings were slim. That's the unfortunate side effect of a very rare car.

As much as I lusted for the NSX, I ended up getting a 2002 S2K.

For me, I couldn't get comfortable financing a significant portion of an 8 year old asset. Yes, I absolutely agree that the NSX is a very well built, damn near bullet proof car. But nothing is certain and a car that old is likely to have some substanital maintenance in the near future. The spectre of having a huge issue was unsettling to me no matter how slim the chances were.

But that was me.

FWIW, I've been lucky enough to drive a couple of NSXs (although never a 3.2L car). I think comparing these two vehicles is somewhat apples to oranges. The NSX is in a completely different league of car, hence the fact that new to new the MSRP is nearly 3 times as much.

Back