Need advice on BBK clearence question???

Im going tomm to pick up a set of Stoptech 13inch brakes and just need to find out if there going to fit. I currently have BBS LM's on my car. The sizes are 17x7.5 and 18x9.5. I am not sure of the offfset though. I do know however that the wheels fit very flush in the front and wouldn't have any more room to be moved out with a spacer.

I need someone with experience with BBS wheels and Stoptech brakes. Please chime in if you have done this combonation before.

thanks alot
Blaine

someone has to of had LM's with big brakes!!

without the offsets I think the prime wheel gurus can't help......my gut tells me you are sol with the stoptechs.

Maybe because they don't fit.

The Stoptechs are wider than Brembos or MovIt calipers and don't fit most wheels with out spacers.

LMs with MovIt

nsxr02.jpg

Last edited:
Since you have the wheels, the best way to check if the Stoptechs fit is to go to their website, download the template, and check for caliper clearance yourself.

http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/wheel_fitment.shtml

Yes, good advice. But when printing the template, enlarge it by at least 8-10% to be on the safe side .... there is some variation from their posted template measurement to actual printed template due to printer variations. Also, paste/tape the paper print out on some hard board.

i have the templates already made backed with cardboard if u are in this area or wanna make a trip....pluse we can always just try your wheels on my car silly!!!! all u gotta do is ask

832-439-1858

Back