Need advice FAST

I just went to there web page to get you the 800# to save your dime and the little ricers took the number out. I have it someware in my daytimer at my office if I find it I will post it for you.http://www.expomotorcars.com/index.html Sometimes they eill post a cheaper price on there web than in E-bay.

James, just wanted to say thanks again. I spoke with George today, and he is much nicer to deal with, and is at least trying to work out a deal. That other Mike fellow was not as courteous.

Wish me luck, as I'll be trying to sell the C5 next week, and getting into an NSX
smile.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Originally posted by O-Ace:

Wish me luck, as I'll be trying to sell the C5 next week, and getting into an NSX
smile.gif

Noooo! I haven't gotten a ride with NOS on your C5 yet!! Are you selling with the NOS or keeping it for your NSX?
wink.gif
anyhoo, good luck on your purchase.

Originally posted by ak:
Noooo! I haven't gotten a ride with NOS on your C5 yet!! Are you selling with the NOS or keeping it for your NSX?
wink.gif
anyhoo, good luck on your purchase.

LOL! I will probably be removing the Nitrous kit before selling it. No Nitrous for the NSX tho...that motor is a bit too expensive to replace. I'll probably be going the Comptech route on the NSX.

Awais, Good to here that you talked to George he should help you the most the rest of the turkeys there are hard to deal with. I havent found the 800 # George will give it to you. Good luck!!!!!!!
James, just wanted to say thanks again. I spoke with George today, and he is much nicer to deal with, and is at least trying to work out a deal. That other Mike fellow was not as courteous.

smile.gif

smile.gif

Finally joining us on the darkside eh?!

Good luck and enjoy the NSX buying experience. Sometimes the anticipation is just as much fun!

Back