• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NBC formula one does any one know or has found a schedual?

Hello Northeast NSX group
well its almost spring ( cross your fingers)
i cant wait to get the car out
man it seems like months and it has been :(

anyway one good thing is March starts the F1 season..
but this comes with a problem now that NBC has the TV rights and not Speed :mad:

i have been searching the web for a TV schedual and local stations that will broadcast and yet have come up with nothing
if any of you any where in the world have or here of a schedual please post it or dirrect me to it

thanks

Big f1 fan as well.The speed channel programing for 2013 is very sad! No world super bike and no motoGP contract yet. Direct Tv channel 220 is where it should appear.NBCSHD

thank you for the data
i will be checking that as offen as i can and searching for a schedual
Speed did such a great job at reporting the F1 races,p1,p2,and p3
now i fear we will only see the race hours after its run no more early morning Dam i will miss that

Where exactly are you or who is your cable provider? Are you trying to figure out what channel NBCSN is for your system?

NBCSN has started showing promos for the the F1 season recently and I have noticed those while watching the hockey broadcasts.

Check channel 151. To confirm you have the right channel, there's a hockey game tonight at 7:30pm. There is usually a pregame called NHL Live 30 minutes before. The hockey game is Tampa Bay vs Pittsburgh so depending where you are in PA, it may be blacked out and some other hockey game may be shown.

If you get either the pregame or a hockey game, you have the right channel.

nbc has at least 3 comcast cable channels,so i think i'm good.I have noticed adverts for the australia coverage for the 16'th..but sadly I'm not sure if they will televise the practices:frown:

The new agreement that starts in 2013 is a four-year deal, and the network will provide over 100 hours of programming across the NBC network and cable channel NBC Sports Network. All 20 races will be broadcast live using both NBC and NBC Sports Networks. Also of note is all of the races will be streamed live on broadband on NBC Sports Live Extra.

NBC will televise four races, including the Canadian Grand Prix in June and the final three races of the season in November, while the remaining 16 races will air on NBC Sports Network. The latter three races of the season include the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas on November 17. NBC Sports Network will also televise all practice and qualifying sessions.

According to this press release they will be televising prat/qual. (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...1-broadcast-team-and-it-sounds-like-old-times)

So is this being broadcast on premium NBC channels?

On Direct TV it should be channel 220 (NBC Sports Network). The last 4 races will be on regular over the air NBC.

on now comcast 28 is a preview show for the new season.

Aussie GP 1st Practice @ 12:00 midnight on 3/15
Aussie GP 2nd Practice @ 1:30am on 3/15
Aussie GP Qualifying @ 2:00am on 3/16
Aussie GP Race @ 2:00am on 3/17

BUT double check your local listings...when I go to set the DVR online, the start times are off by 1 hour for quali and race...(this is on Cablevision)

Back