Name Brand Parts For Sale

Hello all,
I was going to post this in the vendor section, but thought It would be better here as I really want to try to just sell local in SoCal. To give a brief overview, my friend and I decided to start selling auto parts. We can get a variety of parts. We specialize in the imports but can do a few parts in domestics. We get all the parts from a warehouse brand new, not used, from the manufacture in their boxes. Anything from turbos to brakes and even seats. Parts like bride, aem, hks, ebaitch, venom, ect. If anyone is interested, just pm me here or what would be best is to email me or my friend at [email protected] We both monitor this email, just say Jason refered you. Just let us know what it is you want. All the parts are the same that you will see on the manufactures web site. For example, you want Bride racing seats. Find the model you want and shoot us a email. One of us will get back to you with the price we can do and if it is in stock.

If this could be a sticky here that would also be great as like I said, were both new at this and dont want to do more than just selling in the socal area.

Thanks guys :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back