N es Sex ? NWS

Ummm...where can I download the rest of that? The plot has me hooked...I'd like to see how it turns out. :biggrin:

DrVolkl said:
Ummm...where can I download the rest of that? The plot has me hooked...I'd like to see how it turns out. :biggrin:

Me too! Looks great! Can't wait to see how she handles the curves...

I love watching people fake driving. Watching them, you wonder if they've ever actually driven before - case in point the NSX "driver" - I don't think I've ever had to move a wheel like that, even driving my parent's 1994 Dodge Ram van, on a windy day...

nchopp said:
I love watching people fake driving. Watching them, you wonder if they've ever actually driven before - case in point the NSX "driver" - I don't think I've ever had to move a wheel like that, even driving my parent's 1994 Dodge Ram van, on a windy day...
exactley, it looks like a six year old imitating jeff gordon or something. It would look more real if she had one had on the wheel and not turning it so much. Even if u race/drive with two hands, I doubt they are at 10 and 2 o clock.

Those are pretty sweet racing suits they are wearing! Stilettos and a lace teddy always make for smooth shifting. :biggrin:

hmm that dude looks like me,what will mom think:eek:
ps photo cut cause an un named asian babe drunk out off here skull is leaning on me and I cant post her w/o consent you can see her fingers on my shoulder arm holding cold one ....what a weekend

Attachments

• Dave Stud.jpg
    Dave Stud.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 167
Back