MYNSX's first Ferrari 355 Modification: Pix Here!!!

f355_mod.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Looks like Bill's 355 has hi-jacked the Offtopics forum (and no wonder
wink.gif
)

Does the plate read: "NOTMYNSX"?

Bill,

Your car looks great. I love the f355. I have not ridden in one before. Tell us, is the sound of the exhaust every bit as good as the video clips I see of it?

Great choice. I will be looking forward to seeing your review/comparison of the car.

LOL... love the suggested rego plates. seriously though, what you gonna get Bill???

i love that bit in Mrs.Doubtfire with the driveby fruiting... almost as much as when he rips off the mercades emblem off pierce brosnan's car.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
LOL... love the suggested rego plates. seriously though, what you gonna get Bill???

i love that bit in Mrs.Doubtfire with the driveby fruiting... almost as much as when he rips off the mercades emblem off pierce brosnan's car.
biggrin.gif

Possibly {MY355} {MY F1} (MYF1GTS)

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

As if my opinion counts, but "MY355" gets my vote. Simple, clear and concise.

Save "MY F1" when you buy a retired Formula-1 racer or something totally insain.
wink.gif

Lovin' the Ferrari 355 gts.
I'll post a comparison soon once i hit 1000 miles I'm @ 600 miles and absolutly in love!
I actually have both the MYNSX car in the garage and the F-car both being detailed as we speak .I'll take some more pic's and have my secretary post some most recent pic's.
I had all the windows tinted limo black my buddy Ryan the tinter actually did the rear window in one piece AMAZING!!

Oh yea ... I installed the Tubi exhaust and will be attacking the I-10 tunnel this evening ,it's totally formula 1 sound and scares the hell out of the cars in the nearby lane.

Purchased another Valentine -1 (only the best).SAFETY 1ST

LIFE IS GOOD,THANK YOU GOD!

FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING!!!

------------------ WWW.MYNSX.COM

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Lovin' the Ferrari 355 gts.
I'll post a comparison soon once i hit 1000 miles I'm @ 600 miles and absolutly in love!
I actually have both the MYNSX car in the garage and the F-car both being detailed as we speak .I'll take some more pic's and have my secretary post some most recent pic's.
I had all the windows tinted limo black my buddy Ryan the tinter actually did the rear window in one piece AMAZING!!

Oh yea ... I installed the Tubi exhaust and will be attacking the I-10 tunnel this evening ,it's totally formula 1 sound and scares the hell out of the cars in the nearby lane.

Purchased another Valentine -1 (only the best).SAFETY 1ST

LIFE IS GOOD,THANK YOU GOD!

FOCUSED DRIVEN AND PERSISTENT
NEVER CEASING NEVER ENDING!!!

heheh... looks like Bill is post-whoring again. this exact message is on three threads... so maybe his real post count is 1800 / 3 = 600
wink.gif

hey bill; you don't need to post three times to get attention... you, the MYNSX, and MY355 already get our attention.
biggrin.gif
Who's the daddy!

Back