MYNSX'S CAT CAN FLY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!:D Fell off my damn chair it was so funny. Ouch that hurt. Sorry, but I can't help but to laugh. Feel bad for the cat though.:(

Don't feel too bad for the cat.

If you slow down the video (hit pause and click on the little bar to maneuver left and right) you will see that the cat hit the wall with all fours and also landed with all fours.

Is the cat his?

Yeah,
I was wondering if that was really MYNSX's cat, because one of my friends showed me that video before it was posted here.
(?)
-Thomas

MYNSX said:
OMG,I can'not believe you guys!!
I am not minimizing your personal
feelings "but" they are drivin
by perspective.The cat was in perfect shape.
It was a freak accident that happened to be caught on tape.
smile.gif

I would not have posted it
if the cat was hurt.There are plenty of sites where actual animals dogs and cats are hurt and abused and even killed.No I have not seen these sites and like yourself I prefer not to "that is hideous" IMO
NOW THAT DESERVES A PENALTY.

I have owned and bred dogs for the past 25 years and there are so many things I've seen that I wish I had a camera to catch.

No offense "but" lighten up and laugh a little or turn the page if you can't understand.

Honestly ,I am surprised you both would see me as that insensitive or shallow??

MYNSX

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 30 March 2003).]
is this your cat or not?if not why would you lie to the people of this board?

It's a JOKE dude . Lighten up man.

randall said:
is this your cat or not?if not why would you lie to the people of this board?

No offense "but" lighten up and laugh a little or turn the page if you can't understand

Re: It's a JOKE dude . Lighten up man.

MYNSX said:
No offense "but" lighten up and laugh a little or turn the page if you can't understand
don't get me wrong,i thought the cat thing was funny.almost as funny if it was slung into a wood chipper(don't like cats).it seemed as you were trying to pass this as your own cat?

Randall.....I lost your work phone number. I'd like to talk to you about sending you few cases. I figured that since you got a new NSX that you probably wouldn't mind taking on a new client.

Please e-mail me your number when it's convienent for you.

-Thanks

Dr.Lane said:
Randall.....I lost your work phone number. I'd like to talk to you about sending you few cases. I figured that since you got a new NSX that you probably wouldn't mind taking on a new client.

Please e-mail me your number when it's convienent for you.

-Thanks
Dr.Lane,
I thought about you this December,I gave a lecture in Miami to a study club group(Southern Florida Dentists in Pursiut of Excellence).The host dentists name was Dr.Steve Chase(periodontist).I may be in Hollywood,Fl. Nov. 5-8th giving another lecture to the American Academy of Implant Dentist.Maybe we can get together.You play golf?

randall said:
Dr.Lane,
I thought about you this December,I gave a lecture in Miami to a study club group(Southern Florida Dentists in Pursiut of Excellence).The host dentists name was Dr.Steve Chase(periodontist).I may be in Hollywood,Fl. Nov. 5-8th giving another lecture to the American Academy of Implant Dentist.Maybe we can get together.You play golf?

I've been playing golf for 20 years and if you saw me play lately you'd think that I've never swung a club in my life. I have no idea what happened to my game, so to avoid public humiliation I've put the sticks away for a few years.

I would have loved to attend your lecture, oh well next time. I belong to the "Deal Study Club" which is part of the "Seattle Study Club", have you given any lectures to them?

I'll give you a call again at work.

-Rob

MYNSX is that really your cat in the video??? Cause my physics teacher who often makes jokes about cats just show that exact video to the whole class...

Back