MYNSX'S CAT CAN FLY!!!

Mynsx's Cat Can Fly!!!

Bill asked me to post this... I take no credit/flames for this...
smile.gif

MYNSX CAT FLYS [2MB AVI] - link removed

Last edited:
Quick, send that in to America's Funniest Videos . That is a sure winner.
ROFLOL

BTW, is it okay? Used a life I'll bet. Heheheh

[This message has been edited by KGP (edited 27 March 2003).]

Originally posted by MYNSX:
The second time I tried it it shot the cat out the window...
smile.gif
LOL LOL
MYNSX

I can't help laughing every time I see the video!!
smile.gif

ROFL... you are so cruel (BUT SOOOO FUNNY)... i just hope none of the ladies on nsxprime read this post, or we'll all get into trouble.
biggrin.gif

Hey MYNSX did your cat get hurt during the making of this stunt. Man I heard that thing screech right before slamming into the wall and I felt so bad for it. Also with you going."OHHH-" right when the video was done made me wonder how bad the hit to the wall was.

But yes that was funny. I think I'm going to have to email it to some of my friends.

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
Hey MYNSX did your cat get hurt during the making of this stunt. Man I heard that thing screech right before slamming into the wall and I felt so bad for it. Also with you going."OHHH-" right when the video was done made me wonder how bad the hit to the wall was.

But yes that was funny. I think I'm going to have to email it to some of my friends.

LOL... My cat is famous!!! Yeaaa!!
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

I'm with JaguarXJ6.
Even though I hate cats, that looks and sounded painful. Hope the poor cat is okay!
And please don't show or send me of what you did to your dog. I'll cry cuz I'm the biggest dogs lover in the world!

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
I'm with JaguarXJ6.
Even though I hate cats, that looks and sounded painful. Hope the poor cat is okay!
And please don't show or send me of what you did to your dog. I'll cry cuz I'm the biggest dogs lover in the world!

ah crap... bill... i'm feeling really really guilty now...
frown.gif
*hangs tail between legs*
frown.gif

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
I'm with JaguarXJ6.

OMG,I can'not believe you guys!!
I am not minimizing your personal
feelings "but" they are drivin
by perspective.The cat was in perfect shape.
It was a freak accident that happened to be caught on tape.
smile.gif

I would not have posted it
if the cat was hurt.There are plenty of sites where actual animals dogs and cats are hurt and abused and even killed.No I have not seen these sites and like yourself I prefer not to "that is hideous" IMO
NOW THAT DESERVES A PENALTY.

I have owned and bred dogs for the past 25 years and there are so many things I've seen that I wish I had a camera to catch.

No offense "but" lighten up and laugh a little or turn the page if you can't understand.

Honestly ,I am surprised you both would see me as that insensitive or shallow??

MYNSX

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 30 March 2003).]

Originally posted by MYNSX:

F&CK GUILT NEO!!
read the post above.
MYNSX

i already did.
smile.gif

bill; i posted that clip to a mate of mine... he actually wet himself laughing. (No kidding!) Glad he didn't rupture a blood vessel.

At least we didn't post any of Saddam's pet videos... putting an animal in an acid bath wouldn't be very funny.
frown.gif

I was sent that video quite a few days before the post was linked here. It definitely is funny, but it does look like the cat may have gotten hurt when it hit the wall.

Is that really your cat?

Guys, this was a hoax commercial created by one of Nokia's ad agencies, and it was unauthorized and created an uproar from the animal rights ppl.

This was faked to show how Nokia's new video cellphone could transmit live video.

So no cat was harmed in the making of this video :)

=========================================

http://www.marketingfix.com/archives/nokia_cat_swinging_video_causes_storm.php

Back