MYNSX "Open House"this Sunday Aug.31 starts 10-11 am....till whenever dude!!

MYNSX - Thanks for having the party at you pad. It was a lot of fun. The steaks were great. Sorry I couldn't make it out for the evening, I hope you had fun :D

PHOEN$X - Thanks for dinner. The sushi was wonderful. I will have to make it up to Phoenix more often.

scNSXgirl - It was great to have dinner with you also. Good luck with school this year.

See everyone at NSXPO!!!

92NSX said:
Does anybody of pics of the party while it was going on?
Nope, they're X-rated and thus not suitable for posting on Prime. :D

Just kidding. I got there late, and left my camera in the car. We watched Mr. Wolf's favorite movie ;) and played with the Rottweilers. :D scNSXgirl brought cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. It was good times.

92NSX said:
Sadly the $$ is stopping me.:(

Wasn't it you that polled the audience a few weeks ago about who is going to NSXPO 2003, so that you can meet all of the friendly faces?If you are even slightly thinking about going, you should. As in the paraphrased coins of nsxtasy, an NSXPO is the best event to meet NSXers from country-wide. Please do attend, you will be smiling big time.

PHOEN$X said:
Nope, they're X-rated and thus not suitable for posting on Prime. :D

Just kidding. I got there late, and left my camera in the car. We watched Mr. Wolf's favorite movie ;) and played with the Rottweilers. :D

Yes, i dropped by the party too... i was involved with some "cleaning up". :D
I left promptly after stealing a number of young women away from the line waiting their go with MYNSX.
Yes, the photos after that are X-rated... keep an eye out for my next movie, "Pumped Friction". :D

THERES ANOTHER ONE SCHEDULED THIS WEEK-END.
X-STREETS ARE RAY AND MCLINTOCK.
SPONSORED BY MYNSX.
CALL FOR DETAILS.

PS....the partying ended @ the second "Gentlemans Club"
Christies Cabaret in Tempe. That place ROCKS!!

We took Both the Ferrari and MYNSX.

Everything else is confidencial....LOL:D :D :D

TucAZNSX said:
MYNSX - I hope you guys had fun during the last part of the party. Sorry I missed out. So what's up with this weekend? Is the party on Saturday or Sunday?

It'll Start Saturday night and go on thru ALL SUNDAY!!:D

Back