MYNSX - hope you're sleeping better bud!!

NsXMas said:
Hey Bill, hope you're all recovered from surgery. Let's get together for dim sum soon with the group. We haven't done anything for too long!!!

Here's a shot of your ride gettin' ready to be washed last week... :cool:

Dude I slept a toal of about 10 hrs since the surgery.(1 hr per night)
BRUTAL.

Dude I fell while sleep walking or standing at the kitchen counter from over stress and over drugged .I woke up as I hit the ground EVERY TIME ..... VERY WEIRD FEELING.I fell in the living room like 4 times :rolleyes:

I plan on sleeping again one day but today is my first day without any drugs for the pain.

Dont tease me w/ the DIM SUM you know all I can eat for 10 days is chicken broth...... this sucks but better than left untreated.(possible death) :(

I feel 100 times better than I did day 1,2 and 3 :) :) :)

Thanks Dude and thanks for stopping by :cool:

Is that your F355 going through an automated car wash??? Man..I will come out there and wash it for you for free!! :)

Mr.Wolf said:
Sounds like your penis enlargement went well. :D However, some of my lady acquaintances have told me Mr.MYNSX was already hung like a racehorse.

I make Tommy Lee look like a child !!! LOL

Yes my ex's all have all but one complaint.... :cool:

Hey thanks .

Meeyatch1 said:
Is that your F355 going through an automated car wash??? Man..I will come out there and wash it for you for free!! :)

Actually they usually hand wash it and then hey summoned me foward and I said F$$% it. ;)

ITS ONLY A FERRARI...... ITS ONLY A CAR. :cool:

Although if you'd like to come over and wash it cool. :)

Dont get me wrong. I appreciate my "things" but I love and protect "people". :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bill - Glad to hear you are doing better. I stopped by and saw April briefly when I was up there the other weekend. I hope we can get together soon when you can eat real food again! :p

Back