My355 In San Diego!! :)

Well, like I said, you should take a good look at yourself first before making any suggestion to someone else. It is obvious that you are not very good on the English skill, neither. You keep on making the same mistakes. Like I said, it makes you look really out of place.

Do you have enough time on your to be worrying about the girls I date? I don't. I am sure that it is appropriate for you to worry about other businesses though, right? Let me make a suggestion, why don't you worry about yourself first?

The hell with being humble, certainly not with you. Anytime you want to meet in person, let me know as i have lots of free time on my hand. I am sure that, despite our differences, we can make a conversation enjoyable enough for both of us.

You know one thing, the truth is ever since the first time we met, I never have had a good impression about you. However, I am sure that the feeling is mutual, so that is another thing we can agree on.

No, don't end this conversation. Carry it on. I am really enjoying this

Grammar police called: The score's in:

<table style="font-size:10pt"><tr><th>Infraction</th><th>NSXSAN</th><th>K2</th></tr><tr><td>Spelling/case</td><td>10</td><td>10</td></tr><tr><td>Other grammar<br /><span style="font-size:8pt">(subject-verb agreement, punctuation, etc.)</span></td><td>36</td><td>23</td></tr></table>
NSXSAN wins!

Just trying to lighten things up, guys. This should be taken offline (or use PM). I'd like to hear more about MY355.

Ojas said:
Grammar police called: The score's in:

<table style="font-size:10pt"><tr><th>Infraction</th><th>NSXSAN</th><th>K2</th></tr><tr><td>Spelling/case</td><td>10</td><td>10</td></tr><tr><td>Other grammar<br /><span style="font-size:8pt">(subject-verb agreement, punctuation, etc.)</span></td><td>36</td><td>23</td></tr></table>
NSXSAN wins!

Just trying to lighten things up, guys. This should be taken offline (or use PM). I'd like to hear more about MY355.

You are too funny.

I agree to leave this tread for MYNSX. :D

Back