My355 In San Diego!! :)

1st off.Let me start by saying the NSX still is MYNSX and IMO
much more visually shocking. Navigation would have been nice "which is in MYNSX" ,not YET in the 355.Anyway heres the basics....

Just took my second "ROAD TRIP" in MY355
Arizona to San Diego for the 4th.
No problems whatsoever.

The car was outstanding @ speed YES VALENTINE 1 saved the day.
It saved me parking costs @ the hotel.
They treated me like a king "no reservations"
changed when the valet guy "David" "who did not drive MY355". Had them insist on .

a- making a room available which previously was not "A BIG NO VACANCY SIGN WAS @ THE DESK".

b-the parking fee was waived "normally @ 8/night"
not a major issue but heck "thanks"

c- they dropped the cost/night from 149 to 99/night.

It was really nice to get a little extra treatment .Being in a service business this stuff goes a long way w/ me.

This is the 1st hotel I called when I was 10 minutes away on the freeway that told me there were no rooms. Hmmmm.

Anyway San Diego is like Marti Grah in Cali
AWESOME time .

And MY GOD there were literally THOUSANDS of beautiful women "EVERYWHERE".

Yes I even got in a fight w/ some dude when his girlfriend
jumped in the car "through the window"of the car.The police broke it up quickly and handcuffed this idiot.Long story...blah .blah....

Being addressed as Mr.CHxxxxxx was a little weird but
I can get used to that EASY.

:D

:confused: an entertaining (if somewhat confusing) post ... thanx Bill!!! :)

So what should we call you now? <B>King Bill</B> or <B>Mr.XXX</B> :rolleyes: hehe...

Obviously you won the fight so I guess we can still call you <B>BIG DADDY BILL</B>... :D

I'll be in San Diego tomorrow (Wed) through Monday, any suggestions on places to go for social purposes?

Basic deomgraphics for me:
Single

In SD, you can visit the Gaslamp, downtown, or PB. Either way to get through those locations, just get on freeway 5. The Gaslamp would require you to take 5 South until you see the sign that pointed you to downtown. Once you are in downtown, try to get on 5th or 4th Avenue, you will not be disappointed.

PB requires you to take 5 North, and exit on Garnet/Grand avenue. Get on Garnet Avenue, and there will be ton of restaurants, bars, clubs... for your enjoyment.

Bill, beautiful women; no Kidding! Why do you think I only want to be here in SD? LA is just a bit more congested and poluted for my taste. Beside, the scenery in SD is awesome.

NeoNSX said:
:confused: an entertaining (if somewhat confusing) post ... thanx Bill!!! :)

So what should we call you now? <B>King Bill</B> or <B>Mr.XXX</B> :rolleyes: hehe...

Obviously you won the fight so I guess we can still call you <B>BIG DADDY BILL</B>... :D

Confusing??? Hmmm???

KING XXX will do LOL :):D

As for the fight .
Picture this ...........
he's drunk/I'm sober "Fight Over. LOL "

Sig said:
I'll be in San Diego tomorrow (Wed) through Monday, any suggestions on places to go for social purposes?

Basic deomgraphics for me:
Single

:) Simple ...find Sunset Cliffs Blvd and stop the car park it in the 2nd parking lot then just walk the cliffs ,bring a towel and a book etc. it's MY own private serene getaway overlooking the Pacific Ocean the view is awesome a great place to swim or surf too .

:) as far as social Hmmmm???
The beach's are great.
San Diego Zoo.
Down town (where the buildings are)
SMOKE SHOPS COFFEE HOUSES!!
Old town is nice and has nice little resteraunts.

Hope this helps>>>:D

Brian2by2 said:
Hmmm...i would think MYNSX would cause more of an uproar than MY355....i love hte NSX soooo much more :)

Thats for sure!! The MYNSX blows away the MY355 at sight the responses are HOLY SH!T and Ohh MY GOD!! w/ the MYNSX.

The MY355 theres wide eyes and silence in a crowded room
you can just feel the questions.

MYNSX

I was thinking more along the lines of nightlife.

As NSXSAN suggested, I think I will venture out in the Pacific Beach area. I have a friend who is a bartender in on of the PB bars. I think she will either provide good volume discounts and/or have many female friends. Both are fine by me.

MYNSX said:

Anyway San Diego is like Marti Grah in Cali
AWESOME time .

And MY GOD there were literally THOUSANDS of beautiful women "EVERYWHERE".

You really lucked out this weekend. With the combination of the great weather and the long 4th weekend, the babes were out in force over at the beaches. 500,000 people hit the waves!!!

Next week is OTL weekend. Even more babes!!!

Glad you had fun!!

In PB, you definite will have fun. If you have some time, get on Beach Highway 101, then continue on until you see the Leucadia exit. Once you you are in there, either ask, or look for a bar name YOGI; you will not be disapponted. As one bouncer at a bar said it: "It is like a meat market in there." Ton of fun, and if you are looking for someone to warm your bed up for one night, you won't be dissapointed.

You can also turn into the Delmar Shopping Center. Take the elevator, and go up to the top. There are two very nice bars and restaurant up there. Beware though, the women up there, more or less are gold diggers, or really stuck up. Can't blame them though, that is a really rich neighborhood; in the top 10 or 20 in the U.S..

Also, another option is all the bars, and restaurants up on the 101 in Encinitas.

Hell, like you, I am single, no kids involved. I can honestly say that I know SD like the back of my hand. If you need any help, just pm me, and I will help you. Heck, if I got the time, I might even join you.

I have a question for <B>Mr.King XXX</B> :D :D :D

<B>Yes I even got in a fight w/ some dude when his girlfriend
jumped in the car "through the window"of the car...</B>

What's so unusual about this???
Don't you have girls jumping through the window all the time? :D

NeoNSX said:
I have a question for <B>Mr.King XXX</B> :D :D :D

<B>Yes I even got in a fight w/ some dude when his girlfriend
jumped in the car "through the window"of the car...</B>

What's so unusual about this???
Don't you have girls jumping through the window all the time? :D

:D Actually the last time was in the MYNSX,exept there were two girls and NO boyfriend. LOL

5inchfatlip said:
MyNSX- I saw your car NSX in the latest Dupont REgistry..are you selling???

Just window shopping or lets call it window selling.
Everything is for sale for the right price.

I'll be building another one I already have the completed specs
assuming I do sell it.

NSXSAN said:
In PB, you definite will have fun. If you have some time, get on Beach Highway 101, then continue on until you see the Leucadia exit. Once you you are in there, either ask, or look for a bar name YOGI; you will not be disapponted. As one bouncer at a bar said it: "It is like a meat market in there." Ton of fun, and if you are looking for someone to warm your bed up for one night, you won't be dissapointed.

You can also turn into the Delmar Shopping Center. Take the elevator, and go up to the top. There are two very nice bars and restaurant up there. Beware though, the women up there, more or less are gold diggers, or really stuck up. Can't blame them though, that is a really rich neighborhood; in the top 10 or 20 in the U.S..

Also, another option is all the bars, and restaurants up on the 101 in Encinitas.

Hell, like you, I am single, no kids involved. I can honestly say that I know SD like the back of my hand. If you need any help, just pm me, and I will help you. Heck, if I got the time, I might even join you.

MYNSX- Bill glad you had a great time.

NSXSAN-

WOW!!!!

De, I did not know you were so diverse in social seen in San Diego. I would've never thought you were such a ladies man.

Now explain to me how you have so much time in your hand? what do you do for living again? Are you a tour guide or something?

One more question. Are you single by choice?

1st question. Yes, I go out a lot, and alway up for any interesting encounters. However, a ladies man, of course not. Unless you are counting how much fun I had everytime I went out with someone.

2nd question. I work for a hospital, and also part-time military. The military pay me good money just for doing simple stuff and being train in officer school.

3rd question. Yes, I am single by choice. There are good women out there, someone with a sense of direction that I want to be with. Unfortunately, I haven't run into that person yet or she doesn't exist. Most seem to be a bitch and real conceited, so i will have to settle for some fun time instead. Let me put it this way, I am never really home unless something important come up. I go out as much as anybody out there, even on weekday. I easily spend 70-90 bucks on gas per week.

Is there anything else you need to know? or should I just go ahead and open up the diary just to make sure that I haven't missed any part of my life, like who I have kissed or shot at?

What about you? Would you mind answering these questions that you just asked me for yourself?

NSXSAN said:
1st question. Yes, I go out a lot, and alway up for any interesting encounters. However, a ladies man, of course not. Unless you are counting how much fun I had everytime I went out with someone.

2nd question. I work for a hospital, and also part-time military. The military pay me good money just for doing simple stuff and being train in officer school.

3rd question. Yes, I am single by choice. There are good women out there, someone with a sense of direction that I want to be with. Unfortunately, I haven't run into that person yet or she doesn't exist. Most seem to be a bitch and real conceited, so i will have to settle for some fun time instead. Let me put it this way, I am never really home unless something important come up. I go out as much as anybody out there, even on weekday. I easily spend 70-90 bucks on gas per week.

Is there anything else you need to know? or should I just go ahead and open up the diary just to make sure that I haven't missed any part of my life, like who I have kissed or shot at?

What about you? Would you mind answering these questions that you just asked me for yourself?

Dude,

You are the man!! I am no near spending 70 to 90 dollars on gas per week.

I guess I need to try to go out more often and make sure to spend much on gas as you do.

I am little confused on what you said about how many girls you kissed or shot at?

As for my life. Ah, I live a kinda boring life. I would put people to sleep by talking about it.

Really glad to know that you get out often and that you are able to find funtimes.

Thanks

Dude,

Yes, I am on the run a lot, and will continue to do so unless something changed. Yeah, I have no problem spending that much money on gas, because it is all easy money to me. Beside, I am not tie down at home, so why not.

When I said: "Someone I have kissed or shot at." It means the girls I have kissed. As far as the people I have shot at, i am not going into details about that. However, I will tell you this much, my job in the military requires me to do so from time to time if necessary. Also, on occasion, don't you feel like putting a bullet to someone brains just because they are the most annoying, and obviously a moron?

Yes, you live your life the way you want to life, and i will do the same with mine. Yes, sometime, the lives that we lead are so different that we will never cross the same thres-hold together for obvious reason.

Any more questions, just ask me, and I will let you know what my answers are going to be.

Have a nice day, dude.

NSXSAN said:
Dude,

Yes, I am on the run a lot, and will continue to do so unless something changed. Yeah, I have no problem spending that much money on gas, because it is all easy money to me. Beside, I am not tie down at home, so why not.

When I said: "Someone I have kissed or shot at." It means the girls I have kissed. As far as the people I have shot at, i am not going into details about that. However, I will tell you this much, my job in the military requires me to do so from time to time if necessary. Also, on occasion, don't you feel like putting a bullet to someone brains just because they are the most annoying, and obviously a moron?

Yes, you live your life the way you want to life, and i will do the same with mine. Yes, sometime, the lives that we lead are so different that we will never cross the same thres-hold together for obvious reason.

Any more questions, just ask me, and I will let you know what my answers are going to be.

Have a nice day, dude.

Dude,

:( Kinda a confused by "you live your life the way you want to life"??? maybe you were saying live and not life, but who knows. Everyone is different.

Good to know that you have ample source of $$$'s for you to spend. So, I guess you will not be complaing about how much things cost or how much it cost to particate in curtain activities. I'm sure you won't.

You actually keep a diary of woman or women you have kissed. Thats kinda sweet. Oh you said girl or girls and not woman or women. Girls, right.

You mentioned about putting a bullet to someones brain. Hmm, I think now you are sharing too much info about your self. I thought of things I might say or do to a person who is annoying, insecure, childish, cocky and just a pest. However, a bullet to their brain never ran thru my mind.

Your right be asking you the questions, but i think you shared too much info.

Later Dude!

Now, it is back to the vocabulary, huh? How interesting! Do you know that you make quite a few mistakes with your spelling, too, just like everybody else who would be consider normal, DUDE.

You should check your spelling first before you try to correct anybody else, because if there are mistakes made by you to begin with, it makes you look stupid, isn't it? DUDE

Yes, they are all girls to me, nothing of importance until prove otherwise. How about you? You are older than I am, yet you are still single, huh. However, I am sure that lots of women are falling for you, right? DUDE.

Yeah, I hate people who are annoying, insecure, childish, cocky, and pesky, too; especially if that person is older than I am. Guess that is something we can agree on, huh. DUDE

Yes, everybody is different. It would be boring if we are all the same, don't you think? DUDE.

Please, don't ever end any conversation that we both started like this thread right here. I hate to be bore. Beside, convesation like this really stimulate my mind. DUDE

Have a Nice Day Kenny,
De

Back