My wife! She's amazing!

Hello to all! I never knew that a car could get so much love! It's sick! Well since a freshmen in h.s. I've wanted to own an NSX. I never really got to see in person that much. Until one day. I had a job as a valet parking. Long story short, a guy came in with one but I didn't get to park it. I waited until the dust cleared, grab the keys and did a few laps in the parking lot. It was great! From that day I had to get one. Which brings July 07. I 29yrs old and life is good! The lease on the 04' TL is up in Nov, so it was time to start looking for a new ride. Everyday it's a different car E500, E63, 650ci or M5, just to name a few. Then I was driving to work and I saw a green NSX. I started to search the net . I found it! An 05' Red/Carmel, 19,518mi and CPO. So it was a sat. in July. I grab the wife and new born, we get into the RR Sport. We drive to Acura Dealer in Bridgewater. I had no intentions on getting it, I just wanted to see it. A 2 seater and a new born, my wife's gonna say no! We get there, I'm droolling! My lovely wife shocks the shit out of me. She says get it! I said what? She says if that's what you want then get it. So I tell Obie, Get the paper work together! He said everything would take an hr. So we go and eat(I'm too excited to eat). We go back I sign papers and I'm off. I can't believe it!!! 2 mos. later I'm still in love! With my NSX and my wife! They're great!!

This is why I never valet the NSX :eek: .

BTW, congrats on the car, your newborn, and very understanding wife :smile:

Passion knows no bounds - congrats!

I must just be stupid. Let me see, 29, married, new baby, and you go out and buy a 2 seater.... I hope you already own a home, probably do. I guess i am jealous. I did not buy my NSX until I was 48-I did pay cash though. Good luck with your car.

Experience has taught me that there are few times in your life that your wife will be as "understanding" as when she's got a new born in tow.

Enjoy the baby. They dont stay small for very long and you will never get those days back.

Congrats Olynn... That's what life is all about, Passion.
It's even better when you have others to share it with.

Ian... Finally huh? Enjoy the ride.

As for me, I am still searching. It's funny that my wife is the one that wants this car.

Congrats on the NSX purchase:smile: An '05 too, wow thats sweet, any mods on the car? Now you need a good babysitter so you can take your wife out on some weekend drives.:smile:

Just don't spend too much time in the garage or it could backfire. My wife gets a little jealous when I spend the day detailing my car.

My wife also told me this past April to go ahead and buy the NSX that I found on eBay (and i did).

However, a small catch...I have to get a personallized plate that reads: THX2WYF

Congrats and welcome. Don't forget to tell your wife that you love her every time you come home after driving your NSX.:smile:

Let your wife know that she made a very astute financial decision. Any of the other cars you named will lose 40% of their value in just 2 years. They are not even comparable to the NSX, which who knows... I bought my 05 a year and a half ago and I keep checking prices and its still pretty much the same. I can't name one other new car you can buy that would do that. So don't sweat it, take good care of it and tell her you guys did well.

I knew Valerie would be my wife when she bought me my first NSX (1:18 scale that is). :D

Congrats on the purchase...and don't valet park your NSX.

BTW, this wasn't you was it? (the video has been removed). :eek:

Congratulations on your achievement. Now that you have reached such an emotional and financial goal I think its about time to pay it forward, Now Go Valet your NSX!:biggrin:

My wife not only gave me the go-ahead to buy my NSX, she bought me Bilstein shocks for X-mas. However, now she wants to sell her 04 MDX and get the new MDX. What can I say other than - YES.

Do they make Bilsteins for the MDX?

Mario

I must just be stupid. Let me see, 29, married, new baby, and you go out and buy a 2 seater.... I hope you already own a home, probably do. I guess i am jealous. I did not buy my NSX until I was 48-I did pay cash though. Good luck with your car.
Yes we do have a home. I still drive my 04 TL or the NSX and she drives her 06 Range Rover Sport.

Congrats Olynn... That's what life is all about, Passion.
It's even better when you have others to share it with.

Ian... Finally huh? Enjoy the ride.

As for me, I am still searching. It's funny that my wife is the one that wants this car.
Hey how do you like that M45? I think it's an awesome looking car! I was thinking of leasing one.

Back