My white '05 (ryan's old car) in a group photo

Jeeessseee. NSX's are amazing.

H.png

What crawled up your ass?

Nothing...just said "so what?" You acted like since they are rare that makes them great cars. To me rarity doesn't matter, just the final outcome. Don't see what's great about them. Seriously, to each their own...if you like them, then rockin. If not, then that's cool too. The NSX is the best in that group though you must say :) I still can't get over how good it looks in that forward shot I replied with. Just amazing.

Oh...also, I had like 3 beers tonight and my gf just left town for Christmas, so that could have something to do with it haha.

So nice... a white Prelude is missing.

I agree. That would be a nice addition to the pictures.

You don't see too many nice Preludes anymore. It's a shame, just like Integra, CRX, Legend and Civic Si. Nice, fun cars, but the ones out there these days are all beat to hell.

Nothing...just said "so what?" You acted like since they are rare that makes them great cars. To me rarity doesn't matter, just the final outcome. Don't see what's great about them. Seriously, to each their own...if you like them, then rockin. If not, then that's cool too. The NSX is the best in that group though you must say :) I still can't get over how good it looks in that forward shot I replied with. Just amazing.

Oh...also, I had like 3 beers tonight and my gf just left town for Christmas, so that could have something to do with it haha.

College boys and beer... will never seperate:biggrin:

Uh didn't you want a black NSX:tongue:

Very nice pics... but, it's missing the most valuable car made in Japan; the true LEGEND :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

mclsv1b.jpg

black and white
mclsv1bandw.jpg

Now that's hot! Great group of cars, like the Honda Hall of Fame.:biggrin: Im working on a collection like that.

please give info on the lights!!!!???????

i found them from clearcorners.com they were like 1890 or something like that very expensive but nice

Back