My Wedding

Congrats! Many well wishes from the so cal nsx guys. :smile:

Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

But I have to ask why you would post a semi-nude picture of your bride for everyone on the internet to see? Is your wife accepting of that choice?

I'm just curious. :confused:

Glad you asked first, Chops'-

I was a little curious about this as well. It's a tasteful picture for Redshift maybe to keep in his wallet or something, but for the world?

Dunno. Maybe I'm just a conservative guy. Thanks for putting it up either way:biggrin:

EVERYBODY said:
summary: congrats!
Wow, many thanks to everybody for your kindness!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

ChopsJazz said:
But I have to ask why you would post a semi-nude picture of your bride for everyone on the internet to see? Is your wife accepting of that choice?
I suppose I posted it for everybody to see because it is a way for me to share my happiness with this community. Of all my wedding pictures, I feel that this particular one best captures my wife's spirit. In it she wears her joy, warmth, playfulness, confidence, and sexuality on her sleeve - so to speak.

Of course she is accepting of it, I'm not sure if that question even had be asked. :confused:

I very much hope that nobody found this distasteful in any way. To me it is an extremely beautiful thing. I think that I may not share the same social conservatism that many of my fellow Americans poses when it comes to nudity.

Hopefully that clarifies it ChopsJazz! :biggrin:

ChopsJazz said:
Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

I'm just curious. :confused:

Ditto times ten. I can appreciate you sharing your joy, that just wasn't a way in which most people would show it. Best of luck. :smile:

My Analysis, hehe...

NSXLuvr said:
The brunette on the Lt. has features similar to Marisa Tomei.:eek:

Holy Molly.

oh yeah, congrats again.:tongue:
Sharp eye! :cool:

Seated to bride's left, she has a bit of Minnie Driver in her smile/profile. Seated to bride's right, she has a bit of Brigette Moynahan (sp?) type of smile/profile.

And another thing that caught my eye... that's sure a lot of greenery/foilage for Phoenix/AZ!?! :smile:

redshift said:
Wow, many thanks to everybody for your kindness!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I suppose I posted it for everybody to see because it is a way for me to share my happiness with this community. Of all my wedding pictures, I feel that this particular one best captures my wife's spirit. In it she wears her joy, warmth, playfulness, confidence, and sexuality on her sleeve - so to speak.

Of course she is accepting of it, I'm not sure if that question even had be asked. :confused:

I very much hope that nobody found this distasteful in any way. To me it is an extremely beautiful thing. I think that I may not share the same social conservatism that many of my fellow Americans poses when it comes to nudity.

Hopefully that clarifies it ChopsJazz! :biggrin:
I thought that picture was the best out of the bunch. It was tastefully created. A work of art. I would enlarge it and frame it,and put it in (your) bedroom. BTW, congratulations.s.

Back