my turn to say "new owner"

after a long researched and dealing with many NSX owner my luck finally kicked in and found the best deal that i could get. about a month ago i already gave up that i wouldn't get an NSX for now since all the deal that i make get stolen from me. i said to myself that it wasn't meant to be, yet. but the table turned around and caught me offguard Monday morning. back to work and wasn't really in the mood to open all my files. opened up internet explorer and decided to read some post in NSX prime just to keep myself updated with info. went to for sale forum and found one in my price range and pretty low mileage for a 91.

i decided to replied to his post. after 4 days of talking through email and phone asking this and that me and my friend went for a roadtrip. 250 miles heading through San Francisco. i hate driving going to NorCal cuz the scenery is just dead. 4 hours later (stuck at traffic for a lil bit) finally arrived at Wilson's residence. he greeted us with a smile and introduced us to his family. very nice fellow. he didn't waste anymore time and opened up the garage and drove the black beauty 91 NSX out. after inspecting the car visually he insisted that me and my friend take the car for a drive. he made sure i know how to operate everything first, ofcourse.

drove for almost an hour, went back to his house inspected the car even more now that engine has been running and breaks been tested. no leaks, no burning smell, no weird noises. went through the NSX checklist and everything seems to be working. 2 hours with the car and i was pretty confident that it was in a very good condition and well taken care of. we did the trade off and me and my friend were off into the wide blue yonder.

what a boring drive on the way to his house was exciting and exhilirating coming back.

the only problem i see so far is that the driver side headlight seems to be a little shaky. it doesn't bother me as a driver but i know the people going the other direction can be annoyed with it. any reccomendation on this one. im scheduling the car for a 90k tune up just for an insurance purpose..

:D Welcome and get ready to buy more "stuff" if you peek in the parts market section......ain't it just great!!!!!! Brent

Congrats!!!
Bout time huh???:D

Funny, the guy I bought mine from was named Wilson too.....

Are you going to be able to make it to OP 4(Ortega Run) on the 10th???

Check out the southwest forum for details...hope to see you there.

thanks.

91X - i don't think ill make it. already got plans for next sunday.. i wish i could've though.

No prob...there will be more runs/meets soon....

Enjoy

BTW, is this your new baby???

Clean.........
attachment.php

yup that's mine right there.. i got with 79K on it..

thanks..

MVM - you are right, i always wwant to jump into it and drive it around but the only thing that's keeping me away is thinking about the parking space.. i only take it to the place where i know it's safe.

Congratulations....

Enjoy the car and keep the shiny side up!

regards.

Back