• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My quest for an NSX on hold again. Got this instead(PICS)!

I decided to upgrade to an 06 SRT10 Coupe instead of an NSX. This car is much more refined than my 2nd gen GTS. Plus hp is up to 510! I'm still going to own an NSX or its replacement someday, just not right now ;).

Bat™

IMGP7451.jpg

IMGP7453.jpg

06a.jpg

06g.jpg

06f.jpg

06i.jpg

06m.jpg

06o.jpg

06r.jpg

congrats andy... you finally got it... where'd this baby come from? dood, you so have to give me a ride when i'm down in SD next time... :cool:

I'd love to take one of those for a drive someday. I'm sure you'll have a blast with it.

Great comment Ski_Banker :rolleyes:
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

I love the color and the huge rims, that's a fantastic looking Viper. What's that hole in the center console? Cupholder?

Klayton said:
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

I love the color and the huge rims, that's a fantastic looking Viper. What's that hole in the center console? Cupholder?

Yes, they added a cupholder in the gen 3's. Dodge will not be making the Viper for 07. Instead they will come out with a Diamondback Version in 08 that will push 600-650 hp to compete with the Singray Edition Corvette.

Bat™

Dodge is making them look less like clown shoes and more like TVR's:wink: From scalpel to ball peen hammer!All that torque and those huge tires though must be wild,have fun.

Klayton said:
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

(Agree) Edited :wink: It does look great, I'm afraid to say. The color is gorgeous.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does the new Viper (highest performance stock model) stand up against the C6 Z06, straight line and on a track? Has the Viper been dethroned? :confused:

Check that out, normal foot placement, lol. Love the color man. I took a pic of my car behind an 06 Viper of my buddy's, and damn that viper has some MONSTER tires! Sucker is also WAY wider!

Question, how do you get in and out of a car like that when it's in a trailer that way? Leave the window open?????

KooLaid said:
Question, how do you get in and out of a car like that when it's in a trailer that way? Leave the window open?????

I was wondering the same thing. I'm pretty damn little but I'm sure even I couldn't fit in there... Just leave the car in neutral, maybe? <shrug> If you had it secured properly I guess that'd work...

Ski_Banker said:
(Agree) Edited :wink: It does look great, I'm afraid to say. The color is gorgeous.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does the new Viper (highest performance stock model) stand up against the C6 Z06, straight line and on a track? Has the Viper been dethroned? :confused:

AFAIK the ZO6 beats the Viper in all categories except lateral grip. R&T lists the Viper at over 1g lateral grip on the skidpad. :eek: but the ZO6 still puts up better all-around times.

G

Beatufiul color.

I've only driven a 1996 and it scared the hell out of me so I'm guessing your ride, with a lot more power must be fast as hell.

Keep the shiny side up!

Very nice! Love the color as well.

KooLaid said:

Very carefully!! LOL, sorry, I just had to. :tongue:

Nice Viper, the Coupes are the only models i like. I've always wanted to own one. Only gripe about the new one's is that the lines on the car are both squared and round, which doesn't flow as well as the older one. Still would love to have one. Also, how is the leg room compared to the older one? I know that the tranny is very wide in those things which leaves a very cramped space for the pedals...
| \ / | <--- like that.

Also, I'm glad you got the best color for them. :smile:

KooLaid said:
Check that out, normal foot placement, lol. Love the color man. I took a pic of my car behind an 06 Viper of my buddy's, and damn that viper has some MONSTER tires! Sucker is also WAY wider!

Very carefully! Gotta do alot of maneuvering to get into it. Tires are 345 wide in the rear!

As for the color. Ofcourse Blue is the best ;). You really need to see it in person, simply gorgeous. These pics were taken on a cloudy day. I'll take some pics in the sun and post them here ;).

Bat™

NSXGMS said:
AFAIK the ZO6 beats the Viper in all categories except lateral grip. R&T lists the Viper at over 1g lateral grip on the skidpad. :eek: but the ZO6 still puts up better all-around times.

I'd still take a Viper anyday over a Vette.

Your car is amazing. I love em.

Back