My NSX is ON THE BOTTLE!

I can't beleive how complicated you guys are making this. Fogger is fine for as much hp as you want (I don't see anyone wanting go above 250hp hre) . Definately wet. no stress on the stock injectors. TUNING? What the He** are you talking about? two pills. that's it. No tuning. Do you guys have ANY idea of what you are talking about? And yes, definately go with a switch that only lets the nos run at WOT. I wouldn't suggest a manual button for ANYONE without lots of experience. What happens if you push the button at low rpms half throttle? BOOM. Don't do it. Don't even worry about it. just get a little switch. That easy. Connect to throttle body or gas pedal. you should NEVER have nitrous running unless you're at WOT. (Wide open throttle) have had nos for 3 years. 150 shot plus another 100 shot stage two. Put it in myself. works great. Direct port is overkill for anything less than a 150 shot.

PS. If you have any nitrous kit on your car including RM or anyone, you can change out the horsepower delivery of nitrous in minutes. up it as high as you want to go. Just make sure the fuel is there. Wet kit, just change out the fuel pill and there you have it, ready to go with more hp. Dry kit, pump up the fuel pressure - many limits here though.

If you guys need ANY questions answered about NOS, I'll have the answer. You can private me @ --- [email protected].

Originally posted by multisync23:
Nothing personal against Larry, but I must warn you all about his skills.

Larry installed my CT Supercharger and didn't bother to swap out the Dinan chip for the stock ECU (which it is optimized for). The car ran a 14.1 @ 103 mph with severe wheel hop.

Comptech diagnosed it over the phone, and told me to get a stock chip. Fixed.

It baffles me that an NSX expert like Larry couldn't detect something so obviously wrong with a s/c installation. The man could not tell that the s/c had actually made my car SLOWER.

He may have done good work for others, but I wouldn't trust him pumping my gas...

I believe this was a matter of misinformation. Multisync23 had purchased a previous customer's car that had been supercharged by me. The customer had a aftermarket chip and was advised by me to change it, but did not and sold the car as it was to Multisync23. Had Multisync23 contacted me about it, I would of told him to change the chip. Again, just a case of misinformation, no offense taken
biggrin.gif

------------------
NSX Modified
17222 Gothard Suite E
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)842-9135
Larry Garcia(NSX Master Tech)
Alex Chiu(Parts& Appointments)

Hey guys, a quick update. I am almost done with the NOS install. Larry was really cool and stayed very late Saturday night working on the car. The wiring on the kit I bought was in bad shape and the whole thing had to be rewired.
We were up until 2am before actually getting a chace to test it out. And boy what a test it was.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

No amount of smilies could mimick the grins Larry and I had going.

Anyway, I am going back tomorrow night to finish the wiring (switches), spark plugs, and a few other odds and ends. We have a dry system for now to test, but I get the feeling that may change (judging by all the foggers Larry has laying on his table).
smile.gif

I was going to post about the misunderstanding with the SC, but looks like he beat me to it.

Back