My NSX is gone... but Bob is watching her...

:confused::frown::mad::eek::wink::redface::frown::eek::confused::redface:

So I sold my NSX this past weekend. It was a tough call. Stress level was high and I almost pulled out of the deal. In the end though, I just paid off a college loan and put some change in the bank for an investment property (I guess I should mention I have a deposit on an early S2000 to tide me over until I can get another NSX...) Most enjoyable car I ever drove. I'm not a big fan of the S2000's 6 spd transmission but it will do for the mean while. At least it's a Honda.

All that said, we have a new CT driver. The car has not gone far. Honestly selling the car was a lot easier due to the local buyer and excitement he and his family had for the car. Perfect home. Actually, I think it's the one thing that put me over the edge.

I plan on staying close to prime and keeping my membership up to date for NSXCA (I'm not sure if that makes sense but it's my plan).

Good luck to Bob.

So I sold my NSX this past weekend. It was a tough call. Stress level was high and I almost pulled out of the deal. In the end though, I just paid off a college loan and put some change in the bank for an investment property (I guess I should mention I have a deposit on an early S2000 to tide me over until I can get another NSX...) Most enjoyable car I ever drove. I'm not a big fan of the S2000's 6 spd transmission but it will do for the mean while. At least it's a Honda.

All that said, we have a new CT driver. The car has not gone far. Honestly selling the car was a lot easier due to the local buyer and excitement he and his family had for the car. Perfect home. Actually, I think it's the one thing that put me over the edge.

I plan on staying close to prime and keeping my membership up to date for NSXCA (I'm not sure if that makes sense but it's my plan).

Good luck to Bob.

Thanks Mike!

I will try to take as good of care of her as you have.

welcome Bob! Nice to see cars stay local.....try to make it to Suffern tomorow night to meet the gang see the sticky thread on the holiday dinner.

Congratulations Bob on keeping the car in the NE family. Hope to meet you soon and also have Mike back in an NSX someday. Mike, if you have buyer's remorse, I'll sell you mine. :biggrin:

So i sold my nsx this past weekend. It was a tough call. Stress level was high and i almost pulled out of the deal. In the end though, i just paid off a college loan and put some change in the bank for an investment property (i guess i should mention i have a deposit on an early s2000 to tide me over until i can get another nsx...) most enjoyable car i ever drove. I'm not a big fan of the s2000's 6 spd transmission but it will do for the mean while. At least it's a honda.

All that said, we have a new ct driver. The car has not gone far. Honestly selling the car was a lot easier due to the local buyer and excitement he and his family had for the car. Perfect home. Actually, i think it's the one thing that put me over the edge.

I plan on staying close to prime and keeping my membership up to date for nsxca (i'm not sure if that makes sense but it's my plan).

Good luck to bob.

good for bob. Sucks for you tho. But make sure you buy another.

Kudos to you for sticking around and keeping your membership with NSXCA.

Congrats to Bob and hope you can join NSXCA and support your local chapter.

Back