My NSX is Dead...

Just pull the spare so you don't make any mistake.

Yea why not just jump straight to the battery so you don't make a mistake in the engine bay..... is what i think he's trying to say? lol :tongue:

Yea why not just jump straight to the battery so you don't make a mistake in the engine bay..... is what i think he's trying to say? lol :tongue:

Because, done improperly, or done with poorly maintained batteries, the hydrogen gas, a natural product of lead-acid batteries, can ignite and explode. The manual recommends using the engine-bay terminals for safety reasons.

Because, done improperly, or done with poorly maintained batteries, the hydrogen gas, a natural product of lead-acid batteries, can ignite and explode. The manual recommends using the engine-bay terminals for safety reasons.

Really? I didn't know that. Out of all the Honda vehicles I have owned in the past, the NSX is the only one I'm aware of with that kind of recommendation. I should check out my S2k.

I was going to ask why not jumping at the battery. Well, most of the time, when you connect the battery post, it sparks, but I usually just connect the dead car first.

Battery tender is a must... even in summer, my nsx doesn't hold charge for more than 3 wks with a brand new red top optima. It usually costs less than $20, cheaper than any handheld battery starter box.

Back