my new viper

rec'd my viper last wed. and WOW!black 2000GTS w/ only 3900 miles on it,don't understand concerns with build quality?must be the first gen. vipers.this car is FAST!i get more looks in the viper.the only thing i do not like is the driving position,pedals are more to the left and the seats have no leg support,by this weekend i'll have those problems fixed by modifing the seat mounts and replacing some of the pedal assembly linkage,i also ordered stackable race pedals designed for the viper.the stereo is far better and is easily upgradable.so far i'm happy with my choice.
cool.gif

Originally posted by randall:
rec'd my viper last wed. and WOW!black 2000GTS w/ only 3900 miles on it,don't understand concerns with build quality?must be the first gen. vipers.this car is FAST!i get more looks in the viper.the only thing i do not like is the driving position,pedals are more to the left and the seats have no leg support,by this weekend i'll have those problems fixed by modifing the seat mounts and replacing some of the pedal assembly linkage,i also ordered stackable race pedals designed for the viper.the stereo is far better and is easily upgradable.so far i'm happy with my choice.
cool.gif

Awesome! Have fun with it! Give us another report in 3 months!

cool Randall- the Viper was another choice of mine, but I will hold of and enjoy the NSX for at least a few years...I need the roaring sound behind my ears!...but I still love the stripes!

------------------
93RX7TT-(4sale for NSX!)
95 Legend LS Coupe
89 Mazda MPV-Daily Beater

hey, CONGRATULATIONS!! give me a call and we'll get together. i think its very american of you to be driving a dodge...ha ha.

oh yeah, had a guy email me about looking for an nsx. did you, are you keeping yours?

call me at 816 350 0069 or 800 678 6310

huckster,
i went ahead and traded to dealer not to get stuck with full boat on sales tax.timming is everthing,would've been a good deal for the other guy in lee's summit.

Back