My New ( used ) '92

I finally got my new (used) car 2 hrs ago with Paul who was there to help inspect the car.

It is a 1992 Red/Black with only 13K miles original owner/paint. After many months of searching, finally found one only 30 miles from my house.

Looking forward to see you guys!

Nick
Houston, Tx
:D :D :D :D and still :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Wow, congrats!! Can't wait to meet up. And yes, Paul has always been really helpful, even let me drive his NSX in my NSX-less times!! :D
Regards
- Z

Welcome Nick! You're lucky, in that there are a lot of very cool Houston NSX owners who are great resources for you.

I'm sure it's been said before, but POST SOME PICS!! :D

I'm partial to red, and it sounds like you found a pristine example. Is it completely stock? When you're ready to start making changes, just watch for Z to post his latest sale - it's only a matter of time before he changes his mind on something!
(Z - ;) )

Congrats again.

Todd

LeftLane said:
Welcome Nick! You're lucky, in that there are a lot of very cool Houston NSX owners who are great resources for you.

I'm sure it's been said before, but POST SOME PICS!! :D

I'm partial to red, and it sounds like you found a pristine example. Is it completely stock? When you're ready to start making changes, just watch for Z to post his latest sale - it's only a matter of time before he changes his mind on something!
(Z - ;) )

Congrats again.

Todd

1- Yes, and i will have a chance to meet/join some of them tomorrow for the group ride.
2- Yes, it is bone stock. Thanks for the advice, i will bring some cash tomorrow, just incase -Z have some part for sale.:D

Congrats on your pristine ride, Nick. It was a pleasure meeting you at the park. Your car definitely looks like it just rolled off the showroom! Perfect paint, flawless color, a true gem in Houston!

-Ricky

I second Ricky's comments -
It was great to meet you Nick and your car is pristine. Welcome to the ranks - this is where all the fun begins!

Additionally, it was a great little meet yesterday - I enjoyed seeing everyone, meeting new friends, and talking shop.

Hopefully as we get into some better weather, these type of events will become more commonplace -

Darren

Nick, we all enjoyed meeting you and seeing your “new” NSX. I hope you will be able to join us for future drives and hang out with us often.

Darren, you too have a stunning low mile NSX…I don’t know what to do with all these “new” super low mile NSX’s coming to Houston. I guess I will have to park my NSX and wait for you guys to catch up, just kidding. Of the six out there yesterday I think I had the highest mile NSX with 50K on the clock? I know you have not been in Houston that long but this nice weather will only last till about mid April then it starts to get pretty hot and humid out! So when is the next drive?

Ricky, Thanks for suggesting the drive even if it was a last minute plan. We had a great turnout and I enjoyed the drive and meeting the new guys.

Paul

Yes, warm welcome Nick, welcome to the family!!! :D
What a great time!! It was truely the highlight of my weekend. Special thanks to Tommy also. Thanks for letting me pilot the green jet. It felt so good to get some real driving in my NSX-less time. ;)
Regards
- Z

got pix?

it was awesome to hang out with all of my nsx bros!!
now someone post some pix!!!

we need to do this more often, and before ricky's baby girl arrive!!

Thank you all.

It was nice to finally meet you guys in person and to see that many NSX's in one place was quite a sight. Darren's black beauty is indeed, stunning! Ricky, I love how your car sounds (don't even think about selling it). -Z, I can't wait to see your famous (FoYo) car with the bling bling's rims. Tommy; To see a Brooklyn Green for the first time? NIIIICE. Paul, what can I say about your car? High mileage? NO, just drop dead gorgeous!

I can't wait for the next group drive and to meet other NSX's owner from surrounding City/State.

Fastrunner said:
Tommy; To see a Brooklyn Green for the first time? NIIIICE.

Did Acura do a special color for New Yorkers? Does it come with a gold chain and some fake chest hair? :D

I think you meant "Brooklands Green" - just having a little fun. ;)

Where are the pics? Those of us who were stuck in San Antonio this weekend with perfect 80 degree weather both days want to see some footage! :cool:

Hey guys, I have a few shots on my digy cam., but the cameras at home. I'll try posting them later this evening when I get home. :)

Todd, I was driving the Brooklyn Green and don't worry. I had the gold blingbling on the real hair on my chest!!! :D :D :D

Looking good Nick! You've wasted no time either. I heard you had Brad do some work for you. You must have seen my mint condition spotless NSX!!! :D
Regards,
- Z

Fastrunner said:

Yes, she's there:eek: .... do you think she'll be ready by the 23rd? :(

I'm not sure, but I'm praying it will be! :(

Congrats and welcome to "da family" [/godfathervoice]..

I unofficially propose a Houston / Southern (or north, for NetViper :) )La meet in Lake Charles... anyone remotely interested? I'll organize it if we get enough response. Lake Charles is about midway for everyone.

Back