My New Style Vented body kit

front lip please!

hmmm... Stacy, your attention to detail and fit/finish is second to none! Why dont you please make a classy front lip for us? Something similar to Route KS or GT-One design GT One RIP Spoiler, I'd buy one ASAP of each! :cool:

There is somebody here on Prime who is making a front lip.I believe his name is lonfast.If not I may be into doing this.We will have to see what people would like for a front lip.Maybe start another thread.
Stacy

stacy'snsx said:
There is somebody here on Prime who is making a front lip.I believe his name is lonfast.If not I may be into doing this.We will have to see what people would like for a front lip.Maybe start another thread.
Stacy
I just love the Style auto look:
nsx600_6.jpg

Do-luck looks good aswell:
NA1_03.jpg

Maybe a combination of the two? A stock bumper add-on like the style auto lip but a tiny bit more modern like do-luck? :tongue:

Last edited:
Holy thread revival!
:eek:

Whats new Stace?!

The Latest ones flow much better and are not as low,but rather same height as stock.

Hey I take offense to that! :tongue: :biggrin: I take big pride that I have unobtainable one of kind "The Original" Stacy side skirts. Sure I've see-sawed on a speed bump or two and I require two sets of jacks to lift my car, but all that builds CHARACTER. :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

Back