• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my "new" nsx.....

the white one, i had the black one already more pics in my user g
11097DSC01016-med.JPG
[/IMG] allery

yeah a white one and a black one, the black one has 124XXX and the white has 68xxx miles...sound kinda famliar :)
we also have pair of audi S4's black and silver.
and funny as it seems an all black dog, and a white dog with black spots...they look just like the cars :)

As far as the famous Ebay car, yep I stole it :) thanks to everyone here for all the negitivity (sorry jon)

the car is pretty awesome, I am not sure if i am going to leave it with ALL of the stuff thatit is on it, it really draws too much attention but now i will have 2 turbo NSX's running around, one a monster, and one a little smaller....

Congrats Marc - I'm thinking you indeed get a bargain there.

I'm also suspecting you might be about to employ that 'cooler in a more gainful capacity? <!--StartFragment -->
pain.gif

kouasupra said:
How does it feel to own two NSXs :smile:

it would feel better if ...

A. both my Audi's worked , as neither do right now.

B. my Audi's worked so I could play w/ the NSX's instead of driving them everyday.

other than that its kinda neat, i am surprized how many people do own 2 though.

Love those gunmetal tecnomagnesio's, they look awesome!!!!

Thats the one that has the intercooler but no forced induction yet right? That car is just begging for some boost :biggrin:

vtecNSX1 said:
Thats the one that has the intercooler but no forced induction yet right? That car is just begging for some boost :biggrin:

yes you are correct, HOPEFULLY ups will drop off a turbo this week and by XPO it will have a cool turbonetics 62-1 turbo makeing lots and lots of power :)

01blacks4 said:
...other than that its kinda neat, i am surprized how many people do own 2 though.

Yeah...there are actually a good number of people that do have a pair of them. I am on the fence about whether (3) NSX's would be excessive or not. Having a Zanardi Edition or a Sebring Silver in the garage seems like a good idea to me. :)

Looks great! Glad you picked it up, i think it was a hell of a deal with all it came with. A great platform for boost. Any more specific plans with your turbo kit, and hopeful numbers on boost?

01blacks4 said:
the white one, i had the black one already more pics in my user g
11097DSC01016-med.JPG
[/IMG] allery

is that the burn up hood??

Back