My latest pics.

Outstanding. :)

What wheels are those and who made the wing?

I was using 1-3 speedlights with 24x24" softboxes.

Thank you very much. I had no idea a speedlite can produce that much light to power a softbox. We're talking about speedlites like Canon 580EX or Nikon SB900 right?

So is the softbox you have designed for speedlites or you had to creatively mount speedlites on them? I want to buy atleast 1 softbox for portrait work as I use an umbrella for now. I will eventually buy another flash and another pocketwizard receiver for a two lighting set-up and so I can also play with lighting up cars like you did.

Great job again.

Nim

Thank you very much. I had no idea a speedlite can produce that much light to power a softbox. We're talking about speedlites like Canon 580EX or Nikon SB900 right?

So is the softbox you have designed for speedlites or you had to creatively mount speedlites on them? I want to buy atleast 1 softbox for portrait work as I use an umbrella for now. I will eventually buy another flash and another pocketwizard receiver for a two lighting set-up and so I can also play with lighting up cars like you did.

Great job again.

Nim

Yup I have 2 550EXs and 2 540EZs, triggering them with Cactus v4 triggers.

The softboxes I use are actually pretty cheap and come as a kit.
http://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-...ZG2W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292282229&sr=8-1

Back