My latest addition to the family

I just had my third son a couple of days ago. Cute little guy although I'm biased. Minivan time.

DavidAaronVerdesi028_zpsd6f8942b.jpg

God bless...3 boys..we have our hands filled with two.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!! 3 boys is a lot of work. How old are your other 2?

What Minivan are you buying?:-)

Other two boys are 7 1/2 and 5 1/2. I had a bit of a break in there. Buying a Toyota Sienna. I know it's not a Honda but I got a good deal on a 2011.

Congrats on your new arrival (your son, not the Sienna :biggrin: ). Nothing better in life. Had 3 kids early in life, and then was blessed with a late surprise arrival of another son about 6 years ago (20 years after my last child) -- best thing that ever happened. Enjoy every minute with all of them - they grow up SO fast. Oh, and that is what got me to get the Toyota Highlander too - has been an excellent car so far - 60k miles and not a single issue, so I am sure you will get the same quality from the Sienna. Cheers, Jay

Congrats on the new bundle of joy.

Other two boys are 7 1/2 and 5 1/2. I had a bit of a break in there. Buying a Toyota Sienna. I know it's not a Honda but I got a good deal on a 2011.

If you don't need awd in your area, go for the SE.

I love mine and wouldn't trade it for any suv...you know how it is with the minivan stigma.

Congrats. That's a cute baby.
We have 2 boys 3 yrs and a 16 month and now expecting another one.
Caved in and got a minivan. Best decision made.
Please tell me that it only gets easier. LOL

Congrats. That's a cute baby.
We have 2 boys 3 yrs and a 16 month and now expecting another one.
Caved in and got a minivan. Best decision made.
Please tell me that it only gets easier. LOL

My separation is a bit larger then yours so I think it is a bit easier for me in that I'm only going to have one in diapers. It maybe easier for you because you've been "in it" for the past three years. I was "out of it" for a little while and now I'm back in. As a parent I know you know what I'm taking about. Are you having a boy for your third?

Back