• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Family of Cars

My NSX-
fddaa164.jpg

My Supra-
fddaa0e5.jpg

My Clownshoe-
biggrin.gif

fddaa2bd.jpg

Together-
fddaa264.jpg

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS w/Corsa

I would have to say...Nice Toys!!!

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Joe, Absolutely beautiful driveway you have there. I am curious, if you could only own one, which one would it be?

------------------
Jason

If you ever have to put any of your family up for adoption, give me a call
smile.gif

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Yea the poor Supra gets driveway duty.
frown.gif
Ohh well.If I had to keep one...hmmm....Id say the NSX of course.This is my second NSX and I dont know if Id ever get rid of it.In fact I really wanted a 360 Modena but would have to get rid of all of them in order to afford one.Id rather drive these 3 than 1 Modena.Of course if I buy a house with a 3 car garage and we come out of this recession who knows...

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS w/Corsa

Congrats man... REALLY nice stable...

The NSX looks so tiny next to the Viper and Supra! Have you run the Supra? I'd love to have a single turbo Supra to play around with, but two cars is my limit...

Yea,the NSX is much smaller than the others.I always thought the NSX was a long car but after trying to cram the other cars in the garage..ohh man it much easier to get in there.The Supra was run here in Bradenton and went 11.80 @ 119 while it was BPU++(430rwhp).I havent broken in the Single motor yet but Im sure it will be much faster.It should put down 600 rwhp with proper tuning.Ive told all me friends that when my BBSC arrives,all my cars will be in the 11's or faster.
biggrin.gif

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS w/Corsa

[This message has been edited by nsxbadboy (edited 26 March 2002).]

Originally posted by rmani:
o god will you adopt me??
Adopt you?Im probably not much older than you.Im 29.
biggrin.gif

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS w/Corsa

[This message has been edited by nsxbadboy (edited 30 March 2002).]

Nice to see younger guys riding in style. Hopefully I'll have a similar driveway in a couple of years. I'm pretty happy with what I have now though...not bad for a 19 yr old. Now only if the tech industry would go back up
biggrin.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe. - Not Bone Stock :D

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

hey, i just registered and i was wondering if the guy who posted this could maybe repost your pics? id really like to see this garage of yours, thanks man

------------------
Bikes are faster :)

Back