My Carbon Fiber Nextel

nice i730, mine's Grand Prix White :)
I see you have a custom wallpaper, did you do that yourself or had someone do it for you? Also, do you have custom ringtones?

If there's anyone out there in the Ventura County area that has Nextel and would like custom ringtones and/or wallpapers , drop me a line @ (805)200-6100 or [email protected] . I also do custom ringtones for the T-Mobile Sidekick II

NSXrebel said:
I see you have a custom wallpaper, did you do that yourself or had someone do it for you? Also, do you have custom ringtones?

Thanks, I made it myself from my old avatar. I have a few more, one is a CF pattern just like the rest of the phone. My ringtone used to be a loop of the opening riff from "Whole Lotta Love" - gotta whole lotta attention with that one.

NSXrebel said:

If there's anyone out there in the Ventura County area that has Nextel and would like custom ringtones and/or wallpapers , drop me a line @ (805)200-6100 or [email protected] . I also do custom ringtones for the T-Mobile Sidekick II

Is it possible to get the ringtones if I am not in Ventura County?

i have to physically connect the phone to my laptop, sorry.

russ, that phone looks like it should come as standard equipment for a ferrari!

Back