• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car met a new friend today

Love the car but still don't think it's worth the price of admission, I prefer to get an R8 and an Imola NSX with Change left over.

They used to say that about the Nsx also :biggrin: Lets see how it holds its value in a few years

Yes...but the NSX was never the equivalent of $400k+, or even close to it. But, if the LF-A depreciates to a $25k car in 15 years, I would not mind getting one. :D

Lol, the LFA is not near the equivalent of a $400k car either. Your money can buy a much more special car for that price considering that Carrera gt's are in there. Why someone would spend big money on a front engined gt car when you can have elite HyperCar for that kind of coin I will never understand. Anyways, that's irrelevant bc Lexus did what they wanted and priced it how they wanted. Cool pics and thanks for sharing, it's interesting to compare the two in photos.

oh man! LFA is soooo gorgeous

and of course your NSX is beautiful

Love the engineering in the LFA. Not crazy about the looks. The front looks pretty good, but there's a lot of scoops, crazy origami angles, slits for windows, and the back end is a featureless cliff. I much prefer the womanly curves of the NSX, or the Italia.

Love the engineering in the LFA. Not crazy about the looks. The front looks pretty good, but there's a lot of scoops, crazy origami angles, slits for windows, and the back end is a featureless cliff. I much prefer the womanly curves of the NSX, or the Italia.

i see you have a fit as well, love the gas mileage on the sucker and i rev those gears as much as possible, lol

i see you have a fit as well, love the gas mileage on the sucker and i rev those gears as much as possible, lol

Yeah, I love my Fit. I've been taking it real easy and getting 36-40mpg on each tank. I love all the room in the back; an easy load for the dog or bicycle.

I like the rear of the LFA, the NSX is far different so I wouldn't compare them. I wish I could have both...

Great pictures-definitely 2 of the best Japanese sports car:cool:

Did you get to drive it?:biggrin:

Last edited:
That is the best color LFA I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Back