My Ass got BIGGER on Thanksgiving

(and my belly got flatter). Home made rear diffuser:wink:

Regards,

Danny

Regards to you, Danny..... and I wish a junket to Vegas was in my New Year.

That license plate holder. :biggrin: That team was 3-9 this season. :tongue:

Regards to you, Danny..... and I wish a junket to Vegas was in my New Year.

That license plate holder. :biggrin: That team was 3-9 this season. :tongue:

Painful to watch all season long....GO BLUE! Hopefully things will turn around when Rodriguez gets the players that fit with his system....GO BLUE!

Regards,

Danny

more pics pls.

Sweet. It looks like your rear undertray/diffuser completely encloses the bottom of your car from the gas tank back to the bumper. Nice job! If you run into any heat issues, please let us know.

LMBO @ Title !! :tongue: Didn't think she could look any better, but you did it again, Danny ~~ Keep it up!! :biggrin:

*Mermi

Have you thought about running more strakes to smooth the turbulent airflow? More strakes = more downforce = smoother air flow as the diffuser airflow combines with the airflow behind the car. That's as I understand it anyway.

<-- not an aerodynamicist but did stay at a Holiday Inn a couple of months ago. ;)

Jeff, Mermi, and all,

Thanks! Always working on her it seems..thankfully I'll never be done:wink:
I have two additional strakes that line up with the two rows of button heads, just not yet sure on the aerodynamics. I've read that a slight (up to 7 degree) toe in for the strakes is better than straight parallel. As far as heat, note an issue yet in this cool weather. I ran version 1 (which was only 26 inches deep) without heat issues this summer. This current one is 12 inches deeper. More pics:

eg34eg.jpg

2rxv4p2.jpg

(looks weird from this angle)

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:
Your plane is ready for take off! :eek: hehe good job Danny, as always you raise the bar. :smile:

I want to see some video of your car in action, thats if you have any of course.

Have a good one bud and good to see you on Prime again.

I have only 1 thing to say..........

GO BUCKS!!!

can you show us whats in the trunk? I'm still trying to figure out whats in there! :)

Back